Ohio absentee ballots leave off Kerry's name

Poptire

I'm going to leave him off my ballot too!!!!

I suppose the libs are going to be in a dither about the VRWC again. Wonder if the printer is GWB's cousin.... ROFL Of course, there have never been any mistakes or wrongdoing by the, or in favor of the demoncrats.

Actually, because of them and people like them, Alabama's electoral votes go to W. That means they do count. It's the Kerry votes that will be rendered essentially meaningless.

Well I am glad that yall live in Alabama and that your vote really doesn't count! Thanks Electoral College!!!!
Actually, because of them and people like them, Alabama's electoral votes go to W.  That means they do count.  It's the Kerry votes that will be rendered essentially meaningless.

113279[/snapback]

TOUCHE!

:lol::moon:

Well I am glad that yall live in Alabama and that your vote really doesn't count! Thanks Electoral College!!!!

113271[/snapback]

Yeah. You go ahead and vote for sKerry so he can put restrictions on that new Haeir plant being built in S.C.. That way you can really help screw your fellow Carolinian.

Uninformed twit!

113271[/snapback]

Yeah. You go ahead and vote for sKerry so he can put restrictions on that new Haeir plant being built in S.C.. That way you can really help screw your fellow Carolinian.

Uninformed twit!

113292[/snapback]

The "uninformed twit" comment was, in my opinion, uncalled for.

113271[/snapback]

Uninformed twit!

113292[/snapback]

The "uninformed twit" comment was, in my opinion, uncalled for.

113295[/snapback]

Glad you have an opinion. THAT was my opinion of a person insulting Alabamians when their candidate will surely cause more of a negative impact in their own state.

Take it how you wish. I stand by it!

Thanks but I will say the same about Carolina my vote doesn't matter at all except for in the local elections here it's going to be Bush anyways! But hey thanks for the nice remark and that was in no way tword Alabama people it's just that Alabama is going Bush anyways so why do yall argue over anything?

Thats so nice and that was from a fellow Auburn fan!!!  What a nice guy!  :wave2:

113336[/snapback]

I'm assuming that was for me....

You're welcome.

Future before football. Sad how some get an education from the greatest institution on earth.......and waste it as a liberal!

Thats so nice and that was from a fellow Auburn fan!!!  What a nice guy!  :wave2:

113336[/snapback]

I'm assuming that was for me....

You're welcome.

Future before football. Sad how some get an education from the greatest institution on earth.......and waste it as a liberal!

113444[/snapback]

It's even sadder how a supposed conservative is so quick to judge. I thought that was against Christian beliefs. ?

With all due respect, Poptire, where is the "judgement" ???

Are you saying that all conservatives are Christian? Are all Christians Conservatives? Are all liberals Atheistic? Are all Atheists liberal?

With all due respect, Poptire, where is the "judgement" ??? 

Are you saying that all conservatives are Christian?  Are all Christians Conservatives?  Are all liberals Atheistic?  Are all Atheists liberal?

113491[/snapback]

I should have been more specific. Instead of "judge" I should have asked why he made the assumption that the previous poster was trying to cause trouble.

And I am saying that the majority of conservatives I have met in my life do have strong Christian/religious backgrounds. This is coming from my own personal experience.

Archived