Kozan, Diamond, and Diggs

aupharmd15

Why is everyone saying we're GOING to get Diamond?  How does anyone KNOW we're going to get Diamond?  I sure as heck want him, and I'm excited about the good things I've been hearing.  But after this Signing Day, I think it would be hard for anyone to know for certain.

Guest Tigereagle03

Im not a insider on recruiting by no means.. But someone I trust from AU thats usually right.. Told me its going to happen.. He said hes bout 95% sure..

I mean that's awesome.  I just have reserved optimism, since we've seen some pretty clear-cut decisions go another way.

How about this... Kids can change their minds pretty frequently but there are several indications that AU is the favorite at this point. Will he sign with AU tomorrow? No idea... but it looks good. That is all we can ask for at this point.

Of course I thought we would get Moore so you never really know.

Our best chance is Kozan but i don't see us getting any of the three to be honest.

Seriously?  Please explain!!!!!  :dunno:

I thought all the naysayers left after yesterday.....but here you are.

Our best chance is Kozan but i don't see us getting any of the three to be honest.

Seriously?  Please explain!!!!!   :dunno:

I think Kozan is waiting to see what Diamond does. They both have Michigan on their list. If Diamond picks Michigan, i believe Kozan picks Iowa, and if Diamond chooses Wisconsin, i believe Kozan goes to Michigan. I don't see neither leaving the Midwest.

As far as Diggs, he's been a UF lock for quite some time.

Don't knock me for not pumping sunshine, but it is a very beautiful day.  :)

How about this... Kids can change their minds pretty frequently but there are several indications that AU is the favorite at this point. Will he sign with AU tomorrow? No idea... but it looks good. That is all we can ask for at this point.

Of course I thought we would get Moore so you never really know.

well i would like to ask for the fax to already be sitting in chiziks office and they are allowing him his spotlight tomorrow ... now THAT would be the best case!  :thumbsup:

I think Kozan is waiting to see what Diamond does. They both have Michigan on their list. If Diamond picks Michigan, i believe Kozan picks Iowa, and if Diamond chooses Wisconsin, i believe Kozan goes to Michigan. I don't see neither leaving the Midwest.

Not knocking you, but there is a flaw in your logic - it is pretty well documented that Iowa has closed the door and Kozan does not have the option to go there any more. The one scenario that could happen where we don't get either is if Diamond picks Wisky - then Kozan picks Michigan and we are out of luck.

The other 2 scenarios DO work in our favor - If Diamond comes here - GREAT for AU; If Diamond picks Michigan, then Kozan comes here - GREAT for AU. I like 2/3 odds - take 'em every time!!

:we:

The problem with Michigan is that there are already 25 in their class. To comply with Big 10 rules they have to prove there is room on the 85 man roster to go over the 25 limit. They can not prove this unless they have had more than the reported attrition since the season ended.

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/mich-m-footbl-mtt.html

The Big 10 does not allow teams to over sign the 85 limit.

If Iowa is out for Kozan, and Michigan is full for this class, is there any chance we could get BOTH Kozan and Diamond?

That could be truly AUsome, especially since they play two different positions.

If Iowa is out for Kozan, and Michigan is full for this class, is there any chance we could get BOTH Kozan and Diamond?

Pretty sure we are in it still for all 3.

:wareagle:

Pretty sure we are in it still for all 3.

:wareagle:

Oh, I know that...I guess I'm just curious about the likelihood of both since everyone seems to make it seem it is a one or the other situation. That's all I was askin

Archived