OL to DL

WarDamn2010

If we didn't have so many DEs, I tell you one player that would probably get a look and that would be TE Darrion Hutcherson. At 6'7"-247 lbs, he would be quite a DE. 

I have a feeling he ends up at DE.

Let's just put ten OL out there and direct snap it to the RB.

I freaking love this idea.

Maybe, but I bet Ricardo, Jaquay, and Stefon (Diggs) would hate it.

I must missed it but when did Stefon Diggs sign with Auburn? I just knew his announcement was scheduled for the 10th.

He hasn't. It was meant as a joke being that it would probably would hurt our chances of recruiting him if we planned on running this offense.

And, gthunder, that pic is hilarious.

I know it's been mentioned before, but if we were to land Kozan, that would be 7 linemen this class. Coupled with 2 classes before them, thats a ton. What are the chances that we may see some of these guys get a look at DT?

50/50   ;)

Does this mean 50% of those signed go to DL or there is a 50% chance any of them go to DL?

I know it's been mentioned before, but if we were to land Kozan, that would be 7 linemen this class. Coupled with 2 classes before them, thats a ton. What are the chances that we may see some of these guys get a look at DT?

50/50   ;)

Does this mean 50% of those signed go to DL or there is a 50% chance any of them go to DL?

It actually is an "inside" joke because everytime someone asks "what are the odds we sign Joe Superstar?" - BigBird says 50%!

:banghead:

Archived