2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta love a guy who is about to announce while he's already got his Auburn hat on! WDE Carl! Hope we sign 26 more just like you!

A few things I have learned about Carl. Carl Lawson can start a fire by rubbing two ice cubes together.

Carl Lawson trains 25 hours a day.

Carl Lawson once won a game of connect 4 in 3 moves.

The Manimal is going to be special.

This is fairly well common knowledge by now. Wade Christopher taught him these things over the weekend. No biggy. Wade promised to teach him how to go invisible once he reports to campus. :tease:

That man is very articulate and sounds very intelligent. Proud to have him with his talents (mentally and physically) at Auburn

I love Carl Lawson! Great Kid with a wonderful attitude! Unlimited Potential!

He was my number one guy all along, but after the way he and his family handled the process and hearing his interviews, I'm even more excited! War Eagle Carl!

What an interview, Carl is so level headed. He is going to be a great leader on the team in the future. War Eagle Carl and Welcome to the Family!!!

Did not think I could love Lawson more until his speech.....this is one of the most special recruits that has come to AU in a LONG time!! Speaks VOLUMES about his charachter and how he has been raised.

And he said more booms are coming!!!!! War Eagle Carl!!!!

WDE class guy love to watch him over the next 3 to 4 yrs

I hope to be watching for a lot longer than that, I just don't expect him to be in orange and blue for more than 4 (and that's only if he gets hurt one year)...

Archived