2013 4* RB Ty Isaac (USC signee & transferred to Michigan)

buzzardspoint

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably best to say on another thread, but would it be terrible if we didn't sign a RB this year?  First of all, there haven't been that many great ones so far; many have already committed.  Use the extra spot or two for, oh I don't know, another 4* or 5* DL or LB.  RBs can come in and contribute so quickly, so to miss a year, with the talent we have on board; I dunno, just a throne thought.

dang it, I really was hoping we would land Ty Isaac.  Oh well.

I really do not see what the allure is with USC, I live in Los Angeels, and am not sure how Kiffen has been able to create the environment that exist despite the probation. 

I truly believe he has Matt Barkley to thank for it all, If Barkley is not their QB, they loose 3-4 more games per year.  He is that good.

Probably best to say on another thread, but would it be terrible if we didn't sign a RB this year?  First of all, there haven't been that many great ones so far; many have already committed.  Use the extra spot or two for, oh I don't know, another 4* or 5* DL or LB.  RBs can come in and contribute so quickly, so to miss a year, with the talent we have on board; I dunno, just a throne thought.

i think we end up with yet another top 20 RB.  i would be disappointed if we did not get a blue chip RB in every class. (or in some cases - to transfer in!)  i think that position is so unpredictable with injuries that we need one every year regardless of what the depth appears to be.  i always end up thinking of the tre smith game ... makes me shudder to think what if HE got hurt ...

I tend to have the same line of thinking. 1 top guy a year and the cupboards are never bare.

I agree with the 'stache, but think we also need a FB type once every couple of years. Now is

the time for our next one!

• 8 months later...

Interwebs rumors is that Ty Issac dropping USC and going to Notre Dame, not heard anything solid.

Just wondering if anyone else heard anything?

It was in the ND article posted in the Folston thread about him visiting Auburn. If it happens it definitely helps us with Greg Bryant

Interwebs rumors is that Ty Issac dropping USC and going to Notre Dame, not heard anything solid.

It was in the ND article posted in the Folston thread about him visiting Auburn. If it happens it definitely helps us with Greg Bryant

Nice, that works for me, I want GB and TF. Is that too much to ask? A gir..I mean A guy can dream can't he?

Nice, that works for me, I want GB and TF. Is that too much to ask? A gir..I mean A guy can dream can't he?

Slow ya roll there buddy...lol

We were about to get Marcus Lattimore and Michael Dyer..yet I believe we don't have a shot with DG and GB together.

GB is all ND. I'm afraid that ship has sailed unfortunately....

Greg Bryant@GB6for6

For everybody curious ill be wearing #6 next year for ND

Slow ya roll there buddy...lol

:P

Archived