Andy Kennedy quote

AU0188

I don't see how taking shots at a guy who was arrested with other Ole Miss staffers for assaulting and tossing racial slurs at a cab driver, is going to lift AU up in any way.  Speaking of things that need lifting up, did Kennedy's wife ever settle the lawsuit she had against the cab driver and valet (google it...then my joke will be funny).

I don't see how taking shots at a guy who was arrested with other Ole Miss staffers for assaulting and tossing racial slurs at a cab driver, is going to lift AU up in any way.  Speaking of things that need lifting up, did Kennedy's wife ever settle the lawsuit she had against the cab driver and valet (google it...then my joke will be funny).

bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!  I completely forgot about all of that!

• 2 weeks later...

Are we really concerned what this (insert witty insult here) thinks?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvKRZ4AnDSchXrx3Tb21uynGVEiA0V-iklKye2h_873qKA7iqu(Mugshot included for dramatic visual reference)

...eraserhead...

...time capsule with ears...

...oblong melon farthead...

C'mon folks...take it easy now.  If you were dragged in during the middle of the night and put up in front of a mug shot camera you would not look so bright and chipper either.  At least his picture does not have that little background showing his height...though maybe he was off the chart.

This looks like just the guy the UAT Trustees would pick out for UAB....after all, gotta keep them B'ham upstarts in their place.

Archived