Auburn vs Ole Miss Game 3

Great win.  We just stole an SEC series on the road, and this team is showing a lot more confidence  :we:

^^^ THIS ^^^  And, this was against a top 15 team with some great pitching from both teams!  Wacker stole a two run homer off the left field fence as well... Way to go Tigers!!!!

:wareagle:

This was a big win....take this win with 2 out  hits and add the two out grand slam in last game with 2 outs this could turn the tide for a good year

Great win.  We just stole an SEC series on the road, and this team is showing a lot more confidence  :we:

I agree! That was a tough game, and AU still pulled out a win.  :we:

This was a big win....take this win with 2 out  hits and add the two out grand slam in last game with 2 outs this could turn the tide for a good year

There seems to be some kind of spark lately. They look sharper, and they fight a little harder. I just love Koger's competitiveness. He may be inspiring the team...I don't know. But the attitude seems to be a lot better.

We may be in for a lot of fun this spring!

Big series win for the good guys. Comeback wins like this against quality opponents can do wonders for team morale and momentum. Hope we can keep up the strong pitching and clutch hitting. War Eagle.

Archived