2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could imagine him salivating at the thought of playing the Star position at Auburn. At UAT, I can't imagine him doing anything but bulking up and playing linebacker...maybe he just likes the versatility of playing safety?

I could imagine him salivating at the thought of playing the Star position at Auburn. At UAT, I can't imagine him doing anything but bulking up and playing linebacker...maybe he just likes the versatility of playing safety?

They are recruiting him at Safety FWIW.

They are recruiting him at Safety FWIW.

Of course they are... ;) And sabear has decided to recruit Guards that are 6' - 290lbs as well. (Casher)

This sounds like good news for the good guys. Now lets show him something that makes him believe this team is headed in the right direction!

This sounds like good news for the good guys. Now lets show him something that makes him believe this team is headed in the right direction!

He wants to be at Auburn. We just have to show him we have an improving D that he can develop in.

He wants to be at Auburn. We just have to show him we have an improving D that he can develop in.

I think a great example of improvement would be seeing someone like Kiehl, in the defense less than 2 weeks, going out and consistently knocking people out and taking their lunch money alla Rosegreen.

I think a great example of improvement would be seeing someone like Kiehl, in the defense less than 2 weeks, going out and consistently knocking people out and taking their lunch money alla Rosegreen.

I think it will be reflected more in how we improve statistically and put up at least 7 Ws.

I think it will be reflected more in how we improve statistically and put up at least 7 Ws.

I know you are right, but it would still be nice to see.

RC will be an Auburn Tiger. Like E said he wants to be at Auburn. We will have a great season and he will be signing with Auburn in February.

You've been right before, so we'll hold you to this one. ;) WDE!

RC will be an Auburn Tiger. Like E said he wants to be at Auburn. We will have a great season and he will be signing with Auburn in February.

I feel like you are spot on. He would prefer AU but wants to be sure. I get it, I do, let's start by kicking some wazzu arse Saturday night and meet back here Monday morning!!

I feel like you are spot on. He would prefer AU but wants to be sure. I get it, I do, let's start by kicking some wazzu arse Saturday night and meet back here Monday morning!!

You are both correct. He wants to go to Auburn but he is a winner and doesn't want to play for a loser. When Auburn comes out winning this year he will become an Auburn man.

imo he wants the good guys but need to see the direction of the program. to me that's a fair shot for the good guys

Agree. I can see this happening with 2 or 3 other recruits and even a chance to flip 2 or 3 guys based on how well we are able to turn things around. It should be pretty clear to him that we need help at the S/OLB and that he'd have a great chance to earn playing time as Gus has no problem throwing true freshman on the field. Like E says...the longer he waits the better it is for us but even if he does committ to Bama i think we'd have a good chance to flip him. If we're able to get off to a good start the first 4 games a 3-1 record or better should do great things for recruiting.

Watch what happens with Cam Robinson, because he, Cameron Sims (uat commit) and RC are very close and have stated they want to play together. Robinson has said he will wait until the All-Star games, but inside sources say he may become a silent to uat or lsu at any time. That said, with Ronnie Clark, time is on our side (that could be a lyric in a song!!)

Watch what happens with Cam Robinson, because he, Cameron Sims (uat commit) and RC are very close and have stated they want to play together. Robinson has said he will wait until the All-Star games, but inside sources say he may become a silent to uat or lsu at any time. That said, with Ronnie Clark, time is on our side (that could be a lyric in a song!!)

Cam Robinson is committing this Friday probably to the bammers.

Cameron D. Robinson ‏@crobinson_68 1h I'll be announcing what college I'll attend this Friday Aug 30th.

T reed and Lache S.. I have never heard this. They were from two different states, if Im not mistaken. Also, Lache Seastrunk wanted to sign with AU but we wouldnt have him (for some reason, settling on Dyer). But for all we know we would have been Lache S's first school like Oregon was.

T reed and Lache S.. I have never heard this. They were from two different states, if Im not mistaken. Also, Lache Seastrunk wanted to sign with AU but we wouldnt have him (for some reason, settling on Dyer). But for all we know we would have been Lache S's first school like Oregon was.

We liked Lache a lot. I think in the end we stayed away knowing the NCAA was lurking in the backround regarding his recruitment.

Archived