2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

Back to Ronnie Clark (B2RC). I may be paranoid, but his latest comments seemed to indicate a Bama lean. IMO he seems to like us better and feel more comfortable around us, but he isn't convinced we can win. I believe he is struggling with the decision and it's a heart/mind thing.

He is not the only one with this feeling which is why we have got to overachieve on the field this year. When we go head to head with the turds they can sell 3 NCs and stability while we are selling promise for the future. Again, this year is crucial for these type players and other targets we need to flip.

War Eagle !

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have more talent than folks think, which leads me to think we will be better than many think. With some WR's showing up and what I believe are great RB's we should score enough to hang in there most games. And then we need the defense to make stops which will be tough, and is the reason we NEED Ronnie Clark as well as other difference makers to sign.

Clark is leaning to Bama right now.. If he does not commit until mid-season, then we have a better chance of getting him. If he commits in August, will be tougher to snag him.

Clark is leaning to Bama right now.. If he does not commit until mid-season, then we have a better chance of getting him. If he commits in August, will be tougher to snag him.

Where is this from? By all accounts to this point from both sides he is torn in his decision.

Where is this from? By all accounts to this point from both sides he is torn in his decision.

Just what I am hearing.. One of this concerns is how good we will be under the new staff. He likes AU overall, but he likes the success at Bama.

Just what I am hearing.. One of this concerns is how good we will be under the new staff. He likes AU overall, but he likes the success at Bama.

Just ignore those voices in your head.

Any word on this guy? His commitment is supposed to be soon, right?

Nope. He is supposed to visit both Auburn and Bama one more time before he commits. It's starting to look like it will be in the season when he commits, which is good for Auburn IMO.

bickriderga is spot on. Sucks.

That is an opinion.

That is an opinion.

Option? He is all bama right now. AU is trying to get him to wait until mid-season but I'm not sure he will.

That is an opinion.

Option? He is all bama right now. AU is trying to get him to wait until mid-season but I'm not sure he will.

Where is this coming from? If he is all bama then he will commit to them, but a wait and see is still a no. Sounds like spinning comment with a t town twist.

That is an opinion.

Where is this coming from? If he is all bama then he will commit to them, but a wait and see is still a no. Sounds like spinning comment with a t town twist.

Please don't question WDEWDE like that again. He has proved himself time and time again to be valuable at getting inside info and to be honest he has access to things that I don't.

That is an opinion.

Please don't question WDEWDE like that again. He has proved himself time and time again to be valuable at getting inside info and to be honest he has access to things that I don't.

No big deal. I hope Clark waits but he is getting huge pressure from bama to go ahead and pull the trigger. Either way I expect AU to still recruit Clark hard and this season will have some influence on him. We all know that once an instate kid commits to bama its pretty much over. Wish Pop's would chime in here. He has a better source on Clark than I do.

That is an opinion.

No big deal. I hope Clark waits but he is getting huge pressure from bama to go ahead and pull the trigger. Either way I expect AU to still recruit Clark hard and this season will have some influence on him. We all know that once an instate kid commits to bama its pretty much over. Wish Pop's would chime in here. He has a better source on Clark than I do.

Unfortunately, as usual, WDEWDE is spot on. As most of you know, I had him on our side 80% less than a month ago, but the bammer pressure since has been extreme. I believe his recruitment will go all the way to NSD, but right now, bammer. Every day that goes by is in our favor, though, especially if he takes both trips.

Unfortunately, as usual, WDEWDE is spot on. As most of you know, I had him on our side 80% less than a month ago, but the bammer pressure since has been extreme. I believe his recruitment will go all the way to NSD, but right now, bammer. Every day that goes by is in our favor, though, especially if he takes both trips.

Well let's hope he waits till we get a couple games in the books. I think as far as recruits go, they will get some questions answered and things will look a lot better to them. The hardest thing Gus has to fight right now is this unknown factor but that is just about to be revealed for this class and all future classes.

That is an opinion.

E, should that be written in yellow?

That is an opinion.

It was a question and nothing more. Why have a board if you can't question a statement? No offense to WDEWDE. If there are unwritten don't ask questions of certain people and accept what they say as gospel, then pin a warning list in a locked down thread that in the boards opinion readers should just shut up and just listen. Let them put their comments there and no one can reply to them. Tell them to blog their comments where they don't have to be questioned. Make it like a Saban press conference. I understand boss man, shut up and watch.

That is an opinion.

It was a question and nothing more. Why have a board if you can't question a statement? No offense to WDEWDE. If there are unwritten don't ask questions of certain people and accept what they say as gospel, then pin a warning list in a locked down thread that in the boards opinion readers should just shut up and just listen. Let them put their comments there and no one can reply to them. Tell them to blog their comments where they don't have to be questioned. Make it like a Saban press conference. I understand boss man, shut up and watch.

No big deal here with me. I'm not always right. Heck recruiting changes week to week. I just put stuff here that I'm hearing. Ask away and I'll be truthful.

Again, I wouldn't waste my time with kids infatuated with bama! Be glad when Gus gets to the point of top level talent and let kids in this state know; u either ride with us or collide with us! The choice is yours!

Archived