2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoa ... that is way to much at the end of a long work week ...

now i really need a drink ...

You mean this is the first time you've seen an analogy involving mass spectrometry and recruiting? Where have you been?

You think landing roc will help us get ronnie?

The standard line here is it can't hurt...but I have not seen any connections between the 2 FWIW.

I think the odds are 80% Bama and 20% Auburn with Clark.

FWIW both Auburn and Bama analysts are saying they don't know and don't think either staff knows either. Every recent prediction I have seen has been the Bird Line with maybe 1 team having a slight edge.

What the hell is a BIRD line??

http://indianapublic...bird-on-a-wire/

50/50

You haven't heard the word?

and in 3.....2.....1

whoa ... that is way to much at the end of a long work week ...

now i really need a drink ...

You mean this is the first time you've seen an analogy involving mass spectrometry and recruiting? Where have you been?

well ... Everyone has seen correlations involving mass spectrometry and recruiting ... Just not analogies ... :)

You think landing roc will help us get ronnie?

The standard line here is it can't hurt...but I have not seen any connections between the 2 FWIW.

It might could help with Evans, if needed.

Feeling very good about Clark.

Me too.

This would make you happy happy happy.

Your dern Skippy!! Pops; did you get a heads up on Roc yesterday? I saw a post saying how good you felt and then on my way home DOUBLE BOOM!

Feeling very good about Clark.

Me too.

This would make you happy happy happy.

Your dern Skippy!! Pops; did you get a heads up on Roc yesterday? I saw a post saying how good you felt and then on my way home DOUBLE BOOM!

Yep!! But I was away from my computer all morning, and couldn't get to you guys before his tweet.

I think the odds are 80% Bama and 20% Auburn with Clark.

FWIW both Auburn and Bama analysts are saying they don't know and don't think either staff knows either. Every recent prediction I have seen has been the Bird Line with maybe 1 team having a slight edge.

What the hell is a BIRD line??

http://indianapublic...bird-on-a-wire/

God that would be great Bird Electrocuted

I have a gut feeling telling me that Clark is going to eventually be in the league. I hope we can get this cat. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts the very first game of his collegiate career.

I have a gut feeling telling me that Clark is going to eventually be in the league. I hope we can get this cat. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts the very first game of his collegiate career.

That is extremely unlikely given there will be senior or junior returning starters at every possible position he plays.

That is extremely unlikely given there will be senior or junior returning starters at every possible position he plays.

So, Clark decides he likes the South Florida sun and signs with FIU. You don't think he'll be a starter from day one?

So, Clark decides he likes the South Florida sun and signs with FIU. You don't think he'll be a starter from day one?

Huh? We are talking about if he signs with Auburn. I know this is probably some kind of joke but I don't get it at all.

Huh? We are talking about if he signs with Auburn. I know this is probably some kind of joke but I don't get it at all.

Boy, ain't that surprisin'!!!

So, Clark decides he likes the South

The+joke+went+over+my+head+_620535d419fb95f851bc55b99c88dca8.gif

Florida sun and signs with FIU. You don't think he'll be a starter from day one?

Boy, ain't that surprisin'!!!

Don't worry, I don't get it either.

Archived