2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

T reed and Lache S.. I have never heard this. They were from two different states, if Im not mistaken. Also, Lache Seastrunk wanted to sign with AU but we wouldnt have him (for some reason, settling on Dyer). But for all we know we would have been Lache S's first school like Oregon was.

We liked Lache a lot. I think in the end we stayed away knowing the NCAA was lurking in the backround regarding his recruitment.

No. We cooled on him because he was being obnoxious and turning other recruits off. We wanted 2 RBs in the class and already had Dyer. Our commits at the time told the staff about the affect Lache was having on recruits so the staff told the commits to go hard after Lattimore and we almost got him.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T reed and Lache S.. I have never heard this. They were from two different states, if Im not mistaken. Also, Lache Seastrunk wanted to sign with AU but we wouldnt have him (for some reason, settling on Dyer). But for all we know we would have been Lache S's first school like Oregon was.

Just like Cam R. and Ronnie Clark are from two different states...

It was Seastrunk and Ahmad Dixon, both now with Baylor.

Trovon Reed was tight with both Lache and Ahmad. They all wanted to be a package deal tri-fecta. LSU was a threat to get all 3... so was Auburn at one point, kinda.

The numbers didn't work out for them, so they went their separate ways.

Actually they are originally not. Ronnie grew up in Louisiana and hung out with Cam R a lot til he was 10. I imagine the families are still close as Ronnie Clark's dad is Cam R's Godfather.

Actually they are originally not. Ronnie grew up in Louisiana and hung out with Cam R a lot til he was 10. I imagine the families are still close as Ronnie Clark's dad is Cam R's Godfather.

Correct

Correct

That's my point... Trovon and Lache had been friends growing up (before the recruiting process) to the point that they referred to themselves as brothers. Just because they're in different states, means nothing.

The dominos are set up and ready to fall. Look atCrystal Ball predictions today. Kipp Adams predicts C.J. Hampton to uat, others predict Tony Brown ( corner and safety) to LSU, Nick Watkins to Texas, and John Bonney to Baylor. The Hampton thing is the most interesting; the others pretty much expected. We have made a pass at all of them, especially Hampton, but there is one key name (safety) missing from that list. Any guesses who I'm talking about?

The dominos are set up and ready to fall. Look atCrystal Ball predictions today. Kipp Adams predicts C.J. Hampton to uat, others predict Tony Brown ( corner and safety) to LSU, Nick Watkins to Texas, and John Bonney to Baylor. The Hampton thing is the most interesting; the others pretty much expected. We have made a pass at all of them, especially Hampton, but there is one key name (safety) missing from that list. Any guesses who I'm talking about?

Keep bringin' the good stuff, Pops!

I'm pretty sure Lache S. was originally from Louisana and was placed in Texas after Katrina

Ok Pops, Ronnie Clark is the unnamed person. Any updates. We last heard he likes AU but wants to see how we do this year.

I'm pretty sure Lache S. was originally from Louisana and was placed in Texas after Katrina

I guess that could be true but I also remember Coach Luper having a relationship with Lache through their church in Tx.

After yesterday's game I hope he sees the need we have for guys at his position. To cover across the middle and make receivers pay for running through there.

After yesterday's game I hope he sees the need we have for guys at his position. To cover across the middle and make receivers pay for running through there.

I don't believe the issue is whether he thinks we have the need for his services. That's a given. He wants to be on a big time winning team with a chance to win it all. All teams have a need for a guy like this.

I don't believe the issue is whether he thinks we have the need for his services. That's a given. He wants to be on a big time winning team with a chance to win it all. All teams have a need for a guy like this.

He likes Auburn. He just wants to see our D really improve.

i Love Auburn and want to our our D improve also!

:hellyeah:

No offense, but we don't care if you commit & sign with the Tigers or not, (unless you're a 5 star) :Sing: .

Seems if he commits soon he may not be "committed". I think his signature goes down to the wire. My feeling is bama may be getting set up for ole rope a dope from a few local recruits this year.

Seems if he commits soon he may not be "committed". I think his signature goes down to the wire. My feeling is bama may be getting set up for ole rope a dope from a few local recruits this year.

If he commits to Bama we may move on Ole Miss commit CJ Hampton

Archived