Spring Game Attendance: Not just ours either!!!

Charleyrogers24

:believe:

I like the crowd at the A-Day game but here are some attendance numbers from around the country for their games too....intresting reading....

http://thegazette.com/2012/04/15/390191/

Of Note:  Can't believe some of those 200 to 500 attendance numbers.... :laugh:

But hey, the econmy is down so can mostly understand the number of a lot of teams this year.

Ours would have about 5,000 more had the freaking rodeo not been in town.

I would say 5000 to 10000 more.

Also our attendance was alot lower than the number listed IMO

I disagree. I think the attendance could have been more. The lower east side was completely full, the lower west side was 90% and there were many fans in both end zones.

Yea I could be wrong. I'm just going by what I saw on TV.  Looks pretty empty to me.  The sides had people but realize that people are sitting farther a part.

I'm going to stop with this post, I just realized how rediculous I am debated a spring game attendance.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yea I could be wrong. I'm just going by what I saw on TV.  Looks pretty empty to me.  The sides had people but realize that people are sitting farther a part.

I'm going to stop with this post, I just realized how rediculous I am debated a spring game attendance.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now that I completely agree on.....lots of people go overboard for a spring game attendance...that is why I posted it here in COLLEGE FOOTBALL and not on the AUBURN FOOTBALL....wanted everyone to see that it is not how many attended, it is how many "wanted to attend, but couldn't", how many "Felt they were there even though they weren't", and how many "Have AUBURN in their heart 365 days a year, so they were there!!!".....attendance numbers mean NOTHING!!!!  Only our WAR EAGLE Spirit Means Anything at all..... :wedance:

Archived