Coach Max Howell

juscAUse

New show on 97.3  IN Bham at 3 PM with Max Howell and Rachel B. If you like no-nonsense intelligent sports talk with an emphasis on southern football,Coach Howell is very good (IMHO). He will state what he believes and let the chips fall wherever. Give it a listen.

Love Coach Max Howell. He spent some time at Troy University...knows his football. Great addition. What happen to Scarbo?  :dunno:

The zone shuffled their line up. 

Smashmouth Radio  Featuring Scott Griffin and Kevin Scarbinsky // 6 am - 10 pm

In the Huddle With Matt Coulter // 10 am - 12 pm

The Sports Czars // 12 pm - 3 pm  From the other guys at The Rick & Bubba Show comes a new show, “The Sports Czars.” Starting on April 30th Speedy, Greg and Helmsey will be doing a sports show on 97.3 The Zone in Birmingham, AL.

The 4th Quarter with Coach Max Howell and Rachel Baribeau // 3 pm - 7 pm

The Sports Czars // 12 pm - 3 pm  From the other guys at The Rick & Bubba Show comes a new show, “The Sports Czars.” Starting on April 30th Speedy, Greg and Helmsey will be doing a sports show on 97.3 The Zone in Birmingham, AL.

Its growing on me...but each time I hear Rachel's voice, I keep thinking aurules will have a video of her that I will be mesmerized by...and then have a wreck while I'm driving.  Not good, dude...not good.

Its growing on me...but each time I hear Rachel's voice, I keep thinking aurules will have a video of her that I will be mesmerized by...and then have a wreck while I'm driving.  Not good, dude...not good.

Guess it's a good thing for you WarBird that Rachel is not doing the Smashmouth program.  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Guess it's a good thing for you WarBird that Rachel is not doing the Smashmouth program.   :laugh:

But I do have to drive home!  :dunno:;D

Archived