THE ASYLUM

bigbird

That's unusual for most Olive Garden's I have been in. The service is normally good. I hate that yall had to go through that for your mom's birthday.

:violin:

That's unusual for most Olive Garden's I have been in. The service is normally good. I hate that yall had to go through that for your mom's birthday.

I had never had a bad meal there either. The service was terrible, the wait was long, there was an extremely loud and unruly table next to us with people who couldn't or wouldn't control their kids, the food was almost the worst part. It had no taste; just bland.

Railroad still,I'm on the roll board too so I never know when I will have to work I pulled a double 2 days ago and I worked a almost 21 hour shift the day before that. What do you do nowadays??

Edited by autiger88

I parted ways with my old 2nd shift job. I work full-time for myself now. We (our family) have a business. We've had it for going on 8 years, but it was mainly on the side. Pops retired, and I'm putting more time in. This has been the first year we have been able to give it the time it has needed, and we have done fairly well.

We buy, sell, and trade antiques, collectibles, etc. I was raised around that line of work. If you can find something you like to do, and find just a half chance to pursue it, it can be rewarding.

hehehehehe, The political forum is uh................entertaining :rollin:

Yeah, that's one way to put it. :drink9:

Mornin, folks

hilarious, people are so easily distracted by trojan horse arguments. distract the loonies and they'll never figure out we are lobbying :punk:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

First day of school was surprisingly painless. Everyone got out of bed with no complaints and both were eager to get to school. Today was not as easy. That's the hazards of sleep deprivation.

#youstillcantgetmessages

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Some certain party would do well if they'd keep their mouth shut. "Legitimate rape?" What the heck? Akin's mouth was legitimately raped by his foot, his ankle, his shin, his knee and his thigh. SMH.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Darling, go to your personal messenger and then click on conversations. Below it is the word edit, click it and trash your messages.

Wasn't it Ben who said "Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and prove it"?