THE ASYLUM

bigbird

small sample of bluegrass for now. There will be more down the road as long as someone likes. If people don't want to hear then I will stop. Remember this is bluegrass. I'm from the hills and been to so many backyards, chuches, trailor homes, back of pick up trucks, small creeks, and double wides to hear bluegrass playing.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The barking is universal, lol.

Explains why that was the only part I understood.

Today it was pretty windy here and my knockout roses were rustling in the wind and Roxy proceeded to bark at them. That was after she got on the trampoline and ran in circles barking in all directions.

Those knockout roses are the easiest roses I've tried to grow. We got mom two last year, I've done nothing more than deadhead them and put a little compost around them since we set them out. Oh, I also had to spray them when the Japanese beetles were so bad during the summer.

During my garden research/plant purchasing the other day I ran across a type of parasitic bug that eats the Japanese beetle larvae. You can order the bugs (I dont know how they are packaged/shipped), but they are EXPENSIVE!

Definitely easy to grow. We've had to fight the beetles too, for some reason they seem to especially love the knockout roses.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We had to spray ours at least twice during the summer. Such a nuisance. But whatever the Chief used worked, there were piles of them under our roses after he sprayed.

BTW, good morning beautiful people. And you too, sexy legs.

bluegrass stuff I have tons of. My father-in-law played the 5 string banjo in a number of bluegrass groups. You actually heard him on one of my posts tonght. I have 8 track, reel to reel and so with him playing

I remember you mentioning that a while back. I believe it was after I had mentioned something about the Cumberland Highlanders.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

More is better. Except in the case of bammers, then it's the lesser the better. Zero would be perfect.

More is better. Except in the case of bammers, then it's the lesser the better. Zero would be perfect.

No bammers would be good. As would no, "a few other things" I'll leave nameless. lol

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

No bammers would be good. As would no, "a few other things" I'll leave nameless. lol

Now, where's the fun in that?

By a "few other things" do you mean the entire state?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Ya'll will never guess what I saw today in Wal-Mart (well you probably can guess, but it just adds to the anticipation of a story when you say you'll never guess). A woman with a mullet! No lie. And it was long, longer than Billy Ray's back in the day. And I thought to myself, "Self, she must be a bama fan. See if she has on a bama shirt." But then I spotted her purse in her buggy and it was a bama purse, crimson with elephants.

I refer you to my post above the Mumford concert vid. Row tahd, redneck, backwoods, yee haw :banghead: This place is driving me crazier than normal lately. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!lol.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Too bad we can't ship all the bammer trolls on here and the backwoods folks to Glastonbury.

Ummmm, Glastonbury music festival is a highly liberal place. they wouldn't last a minute. I do not hesitate to point out, plenty of our own people seem to fit that bill more and more these days. Embarrassing.