THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Thanks! There are so many books to chose from on the Kindle it's hard to narrow it down. I'll check them out.

If only you knew...don't be such a sheep! Open yo eyes bro.

Side note: Ryan Bingham this weekend...pretty excited for that.

HEY ZEUS MAN, the mayor? After the last one, I'm thinking another one is not such a great idea. My playing cards you can actually play poker with though, just saying.

How noble of you to downplay your position around here. Don't shun the spotlight, just try to figure out who is behind it and what it really means.

Dawes, Natalie, Iron and Wine, bluegrass amuck tonight at the Saxon Pub along with some decent folk and alt country. PLUS, I'm moderately hung over form three beers last night. :-\

Haven't heard much of Iron and Wine's latest stuff. It is hard to know what you're going to get from him from project to project. If you see him tonight, be sure to let us know how it was.

He is great, I'm going to check the sched and see if he is any other place maybe tomorrow at some point. I posted American Aquarium, we kinda lucked into a unannounced show from them this morning, they were fine. We didn't stay downtown too long today, the kids did a little shopping with L and then we came back, We have got a late and big night tonight. We needed to chill.

Have fun in Law, I love that darn place. Where is he going to be?