THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Could be but just wanted to hear a little Jimmy and compare to others who sang the same song. Most people think Jimmy was a rasta but he was not. Some of my best memory's was seeing Jimmy and Bob when I was working the islands mid to late 70's

Ok, watching the Hatfields and McCoys mini series right now. I will admit that I don't know much about the history of the two families. How accurate is this? It has me a little intrigued.

Does anyone know?

Hello. How are we? Busy week, again. But that is good. Hey Barn!! I've heard that it is fairly accurate for the most part but the series had a Hatfield lean to it. I watched it and really enjoyed it.

Ok, watching the Hatfields and McCoys mini series right now. I will admit that I don't know much about the history of the two families. How accurate is this? It has me a little intrigued.

Does anyone know?

Sorry late to the party Uncle Jim Vance was my wife's great great grandfather. Quote Jim Vance was, in the words of her family, “mean as a damn snake”. The TV version is OK but check this out to compare. The story's I hear an reunions are unreal.... I will say my wife enjoyed watching the TV version. Let me say this WV is a beautiful state to visit but not live there.

http://appalachianlady.wordpress.com/tag/uncle-jim-vance/

Hello. How are we? Busy week, again. But that is good. Hey Barn!! I've heard that it is fairly accurate for the most part but the series had a Hatfield lean to it. I watched it and really enjoyed it.

Really we can discuss this at length but most of the McCoys were drunken low lifes who couldn't read or write