THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Thanks sir, boy all that excitement made for one grouchy kid this morning...................................dayum,lol.

Might be tomorrow or even Sat, seems weird but standard operating procedure, most of the time you just have to wait it out. Trying but typical.

What happening with 6deuce? Get all that yard done?

I've got my eye on the Perdomo Lot 23, 10 sticks for under $30 and the Perdomo 10th Anniversary Maduro.

I've stirred a few pots. It feels good to finally be able to engage certain imbeciles from AE. No A4E, that is not a shot at you.

I guess I shouldn't tell you about Cigars At Your Price dot com either?

Missed it last night, CigarBid had some Liga Privada No.9's on free fall for less than $10/stick.

Thanks sir, boy all that excitement made for one grouchy kid this morning...................................dayum,lol.

Might be tomorrow or even Sat, seems weird but standard operating procedure, most of the time you just have to wait it out. Trying but typical.

If I don't see ya before y'all head out have a safe trip. 62 is tired, worked until dark and still not through. I think I’ll stay on top of the leaves a little better this year. I’m thinking that one tree right outside the door in the driveway would make some good firewood. I’m trying to plan a trip to Pigeon Forge during Christmas with the kids and it’s not looking good. We have some major work planned starting in November and may last through the first of the year, great planning I know. The only time I know I can be off is the window of the 21st through Christmas day and that would take some major cooperation from someone else.

If I don't see ya before y'all head out have a safe trip. 62 is tired, worked until dark and still not through. I think I’ll stay on top of the leaves a little better this year. I’m thinking that one tree right outside the door in the driveway would make some good firewood. I’m trying to plan a trip to Pigeon Forge during Christmas with the kids and it’s not looking good. We have some major work planned starting in November and may last through the first of the year, great planning I know. The only time I know I can be off is the window of the 21st through Christmas day and that would take some major cooperation from someone else.

I will no longer complain about a full plate or being busy.......................have you ever considered running away?lol

I've got my eye on the Perdomo Lot 23, 10 sticks for under $30 and the Perdomo 10th Anniversary Maduro.

I've stirred a few pots. It feels good to finally be able to engage certain imbeciles from AE. No A4E, that is not a shot at you.

Morning. From a political standpoint, we need a legit third party and that’s all I’m gonna say about that.

I will no longer complain about a full plate or being busy.......................have you ever considered running away?lol

Hiking the Appalachian Trail may come sooner than later. :cool: Edited by 4AUsince62

You do it and then tell me about it,lol I'm not the one..Love hiking just not across the country walking, I admire those that do it however.

Come on man, just hike up one mountain with me. We can hang the hammocks; look out over the mountain side and just chill. :cool:

Edited by 4AUsince62

I've backpacked about 150 miles of the AT when I was a Boy Scout. Gorgeous scenery. I'd love to backpack the whole thing

Been a dream of mine for many years; it's on my bucket list.