THE ASYLUM

bigbird

So,so you think you can tell,heaven from hell? All your heroes are ghost,how I wish, how I wish you were here.......

Floyd. Pink Floyd

This is sounding like a good set for the Friday music fest. :punk:

Every time I think of Pink Floyd I think about the time I messed a song up for a buddy, “Ooooooooh I need a dirty woman, Ooooooooh I want to give her a bath.” :laugh: Sorry, you probably had to be there.

So,so you think you can tell,heaven from hell? All your heroes are ghost,how I wish, how I wish you were here.......

Floyd. Pink Floyd

Love me some PF. :punk:

Social issues in the south,oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Deflection so that the money wing of the party may do what they want to do without problem. SCOTUS has long had a conservative majority with a few demagogic fools thrown in. Womens issues remain a right and other individual rights are expanding slowly but surely.....

Figured that out yet? So they are politicans,,you think they are telling you the truth? Distracting you? Only one of those is real and it has nothing to do with truth. Morning, the smell of coffee is on aisle 3,duuuuuuuh

Edited by telling tiger

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

PF is just what the doctor ordered after the stunning amount of ignorance on display. :)

Oh, you've been in the political forums?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

IDK, some of it sounded like the same stuff from here as there. There are two sides and everybody thinks there's is the right one. I, on the other hand, know my side is right, not perfect, but right.

PF is just what the doctor ordered after the stunning amount of ignorance on display. :)

Oh, you've been in the political forums?

Doing what I'd wanted to do on AE for a long time...take Weegle777 to task.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I heard from a guy who is in the CIA that Cam Newton was returning for his senior season.

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

Can't see a thing he posts............NIRVANA.

I will nail him down on a specific position. He will eventually paint himself into a corner.

Braxton Miller is the QB....oh, you mean our QB ;)