THE ASYLUM

bigbird

What's with the really early shift clocking in? ;D Have a great day teach :cool:

Lightening Crashes :cool::hellyeah:

More nice music last night boys and Golf don't worry, Joe Walsh doesn't remember he was there either. :laugh:

A4e, you were the Midnight Rider?  :-X Nice Allmans and Buddy Miles, "Them Changes". I was at least 10 years after the release of it learning it, but man is it fine :hellyeah:

CJSB? :dunno: I'm almost afraid to ask :laugh:

Happy birthday to our little buddy!!!!!!! :partey::happydance: :happydance: :trampoline:

You are a lucky man and it's not even raining.  :tease: Big birthday plans?

We are fine, this is just a busy week, trying to keep one eye on the stovetop empty at all times. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. :laugh: This too shall pass. :cool:

CJSB, look at the bottom of your last post, the fine print.  ;)     :laugh:

Nothing big, Cici's Pizza with friends, video arcade and then back to the house for cake, ice cream and presents.

Busy week here for a change too, figures it would be the week before a short vacation. Seems to be a pattern huh?  :laugh:

:laugh: Some mods are soooo funny and then others, well, not so much :laugh: Works for me, it can stay there, I LIKE IT!!!!! :hellyeah:

Nothing wrong with pizza, ice cream and video games. Ever!!!!!

Early in the week you said you had a short week, good for you. Where ya going? ;D