THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Ever since they blocked Youtube here I have to wait until I get home for my music fix.  :'( If you haven’t guessed, my musical taste runs the gambit.  :laugh:

Are you allowed to install streaming music players?

They have a pretty strict policy about streaming media in general here, a few bad apples if you know what I mean.  :rolleyes:

That sucks man.  My music player helps me get through my work day.  Sometimes it's the only thing at work that's tolerable.  :laugh:

The stupid thing is, for me, there are a lot of technical videos out there that would be useful. Like I was saying, a couple of guys were looking at the wrong stuff and we all got penalized.  :rolleyes:

The Asylum is my refuge.  :laugh:

Yeah I gathered that from your post stating you had to work today :laugh:

What grade did you herd today? When is the last day of school there? I can't believe it's almost over. The kid is only with me one day before he starts day camp :trampoline::yay:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My daughter's class, third grade.  The last official day is May 24, but all grades have been posted, so there is no point to attending, at least at the elementary school.  The HS has exams that last week of school, but 2 days are early dismissal.  It's crazy.

Even crazier to some extent, summer football training starts the 3rd day of summer day camp. The HS and middle school are right next to each other and he walks from one to the other with a bunch of the other little rats. Tired kid :hellyeah:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I like tired kids, they tend to go to sleep.  :thumbsup:

It was chaos today.  No work to do  and lots of events to send this kid or that kid to.  Whew.  Indian Festival tomorrow, so I only have to take one to school.  HS is out Friday for Softball State Tourney. 

GO HORNETS!