THE ASYLUM

bigbird

:laugh: Some mods are soooo funny and then others, well, not so much :laugh: Works for me, it can stay there, I LIKE IT!!!!! :hellyeah:

Nothing wrong with pizza, ice cream and video games. Ever!!!!!

Early in the week you said you had a short week, good for you. Where ya going? ;D

:o  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :cool:

Good morning folks!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LITTLE GUY!!!!  I'll be around for a little while this morning.  :)  Then to airport to pick up some people and then customer visits in Bham. 

You or bird are the only two potential culprits. Early money is always on bird for prankishness, but you remain a not so longshot. Much thanks to guilty party. :laugh: That way I can say I honestly didn't do it. ;D:cool::tease:

Doing ok. I'm ready to get out of Kansas, even if it's just for a few days. How's everything with you?

Last week was the songwriters festival and conference in Key West, soooo there should be alot of people in town this weekend, now that they've had a week to recover...Maybe just maybe you'll be able to catch something you wanna see. Are you guys going to go to the EC gig the night before you leave?

Doing ok. I'm ready to get out of Kansas, even if it's just for a few days. How's everything with you?

Last week was the songwriters festival and conference in Key West, soooo there should be alot of people in town this weekend, now that they've had a week to recover...Maybe just maybe you'll be able to catch something you wanna see. Are you guys going to go to the EC gig the night before you leave?

No, my brother "coaches" track  :rolleyes: and they have a meet that day, so he won't be able to make it in time. We'll have a good time in Nashville, I'm really looking forward to it.

You or bird are the only two potential culprits. Early money is always on bird for prankishness, but you remain a not so longshot. Much thanks to guilty party. :laugh: That way I can say I honestly didn't do it. ;D:cool::tease:

:-\

Barn, ASCAP has been running a huge series of showcase's at the Bluebird. Maybe :dunno: BUT, ya gotta,gotta,gotta get reservations at the Bluebird or you will never get in.

ALSO, FWIW, you Kansas folks are crazy about some track. I've never seen so many runners in my life. :laugh:

Just checked it out. Darn, DiPiero will be there Saturday, but they are sold out.

Go anyway.  There may be some tickets for sale on the street.  You may have to pay a little extra for them but it would be worth it. 

wave.gif

Watch out for this guy, he’s bad about giving the one finger wave.  :laugh: Good time last night with the vids. How’s Afer today?

wave.gif

Watch out for this guy, he’s bad about giving the one finger wave.  :laugh: Good time last night with the vids. How’s Afer today?

042.gif    :laugh:

I'm good.  Just waiting on a plane to touch down in a little while.  :-\

wave.gif

I'm good.  Just waiting on a plane to touch down in a little while.   :-\

That's always fun.  :rolleyes: Unless you're going on vacation somewhere. Business I’m guessing.  :dunno:

wave.gif

Some really good music choices last night guys. Well done.

wave.gif

I'm good.  Just waiting on a plane to touch down in a little while.   :-\

That's always fun.  :rolleyes: Unless you're going on vacation somewhere. Business I’m guessing.  :dunno:

Yep, picking up a couple of guys to see a few of my customers.  I'm gone.  I'll see yall later. 

Later a4e

Here's a good one.  These guys tend to beat you over the head with their social & political viewpoints.  It doesn't matter if I agree or disagree with them, but I like when artists have something to say and put it out there on display.

Ever since they blocked Youtube here I have to wait until I get home for my music fix.  :'( If you haven’t guessed, my musical taste runs the gambit.  :laugh:

Ever since they blocked Youtube here I have to wait until I get home for my music fix.  :'( If you haven’t guessed, my musical taste runs the gambit.  :laugh:

Are you allowed to install streaming music players?