THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

See, I knew you'd get my drift TT.

Jenks, I was referring to the person, not the band.

See, I knew you'd get my drift TT.

Jenks, I was referring to the person, not the band.

I wasn't sure which Rush you meant.  TT...well, he's too much of a cynical, jaded and bloviating individual to pay much attention to.  :laugh::tease:

Here, I think we can all agree on The Boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMB3M43AEpc

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hate Rush.  :laugh:

The bible says not to hate.  ;)

Oh, and good morning.  ;D

Oh no you didn't!  :laugh:

Psalms 97:10 They that love the Lord, hateth evil.

Ecc. 3:8 A time to hate

;)  :tease:  :laugh:

If your going to do TDN you have to have. Also does anyone know what Three Dog Night means??

THREE DOG NIGHT Liar

Every country boy does.  ;)

As does every country girl.  ;D

Three dogs or an electric blanket; after the last few nights I’m leaning towards the blanket, I’ve never had one lick me in the face at 2 a.m.  :laugh:

How is everyone this Friday morning?

Hate Rush.  :laugh:

The bible says not to hate.  ;)

Oh, and good morning.  ;D

Oh no you didn't!  :laugh:

Psalms 97:10 They that love the Lord, hateth evil.

Ecc. 3:8 A time to hate

;)  :tease:  :laugh:

Matthew 7:1-5 ESV / 1,385 helpful votes

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

:laugh: The bible is full of stuff.  ;)

The gospel of fjenkins 1:1 Beer is good and it is to be drunk in plentiful quantities.  For those that have no beer, distilled spirits are to be substituted for consumption.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh: It really is.  :laugh:

Rush is like those Pharisees in the Bible, if you ask me. That's a comparison, not a judgement.

Now, I've got to leave. The Indians are calling.  :thumbsup: Keep reading that Bible Barney.  ;)

The gospel of fjenkins 1:1 Beer is good and it is to be drunk in plentiful quantities.  For those that have no beer, distilled spirits are to be substituted for consumption.

1 Timothy 5:23  "Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses."

1 Timothy 5:23  "Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses."

Only a little wine?  I'll stick with my own gospel.  :tease:

Define little.  :laugh:

When I open a bottle of wine, it doesn't get recorked.  ;D

"A" bottle, therein lies the problem.  :laugh:

I've graduated college, I don't need to buy wine in a box anymore.  :laugh:

I didn’t know Boone’s Farm came in a box.  :laugh:

I didn’t know Boone’s Farm came in a box.  :laugh:

Dang, you uppity types are starting to talk my language!! :hellyeah::happydance::partey:

The lord told me that's none of your business. I just need to keep from driving on the wrong side of the road.  :laugh:

The lord told me that's none of your business. I just need to keep from driving on the wrong side of the road.  :laugh:

That's what Jimmy thought the lord told him too.  :laugh: