2015 JUCO S Cortez Leonard

Guest Tigereagle03

BM also tweeted that this kid just changed High Schools.  There always seems to be recruiting shenanigans associated with high school switches.  Wonder what's up in this case.

Otherwise it looks like we can get Cortez if we want him.  It seems Tray Matthews is higher on the list, but who else?  Is Vonn Bell a saftey?  If Cortez is our number 3 or 4 guy, seems like we would be wise to make a move.

Leonard was at Troup co with Reuben Foster..............we are also after RB Alvin Kamara and visited him today at his school

FYI, Kamara, Foster and Tray Matthews have been wanting to go to the same school. If we can get Kamara on board we'll be a happy group of Tigers.

Any insight into where Kamera is leaning at this point?

I've read in some other places that it's looking like a uga/bama battle for him, but it's still really early.  No idea why he'd want to go to bama.  They'll have 6 underclassmen RB's on their roster next year.

Kamara and Matthews are both possible for us, especially if RF flips. If he does I believe we get at least one of them, IMO Matthews. For some reason I believe Kamara ends up @ ugaly.

Auburn, uat, and uga will all be loaded at RB next year.  But of the three, uga probably will have the least depth, even though they've got Crowell, Marshall, and Gurley.  I believe that Crowell may be headed the same direction as our recent all-Sec RB if he doesn't change his ways.  uat has got Lacy, Fowler, and that alphabet-soup guy, plus Dee Hart (who may be processed), but they already have two top ten rated commits.  We, on the other hand, have as underclassmen Grant, Blakeley, Mason, and Robinson who are all sophs or younger.

Wow, pops -- good call on Crowell, unfortunately.

Guest EagleDamnWar

According to Keith N.

"Still has MSU in front with AU and USF next. Still is without an Auburn offer.

The safety from Georgia says the AU staff is telling him to be patient, that an offer might be on the way. He plans to camp there at some point.

Should AU offer, then this becomes an AU-MSU battle. With AU having an edge.

Pretty obvious he badly wants that AU offer."

BM also tweeted that this kid just changed High Schools.  There always seems to be recruiting shenanigans associated with high school switches.  Wonder what's up in this case.

Otherwise it looks like we can get Cortez if we want him.  It seems Tray Matthews is higher on the list, but who else?  Is Vonn Bell a saftey?  If Cortez is our number 3 or 4 guy, seems like we would be wise to make a move.

Leonard was at Troup co with Reuben Foster..............we are also after RB Alvin Kamara and visited him today at his school

FYI, Kamara, Foster and Tray Matthews have been wanting to go to the same school. If we can get Kamara on board we'll be a happy group of Tigers.

Any insight into where Kamera is leaning at this point?

I've read in some other places that it's looking like a uga/bama battle for him, but it's still really early.  No idea why he'd want to go to bama.  They'll have 6 underclassmen RB's on their roster next year.

Kamara and Matthews are both possible for us, especially if RF flips. If he does I believe we get at least one of them, IMO Matthews. For some reason I believe Kamara ends up @ ugaly.

Auburn, uat, and uga will all be loaded at RB next year.  But of the three, uga probably will have the least depth, even though they've got Crowell, Marshall, and Gurley.  I believe that Crowell may be headed the same direction as our recent all-Sec RB if he doesn't change his ways.  uat has got Lacy, Fowler, and that alphabet-soup guy, plus Dee Hart (who may be processed), but they already have two top ten rated commits.  We, on the other hand, have as underclassmen Grant, Blakeley, Mason, and Robinson who are all sophs or younger.

Wow, pops -- good call on Crowell, unfortunately.

Falls under the category of: Wish I wasn't right.  Hate to see wasted potential.

It just doesn't make sense that we are waiting until Bell (who I am of the opinion we do not get) or Matthews (who talks the talk of a very sound UGAly comit (that we would have to flip), and not offering this kid.  Sounds like to me he is a high caliber athelete who wants to come to AU, we mess around too much and this kid is gonna go to MSU and not look back.

It just doesn't make sense that we are waiting until Bell (who I am of the opinion we do not get) or Matthews (who talks the talk of a very sound UGAly comit (that we would have to flip), and not offering this kid.  Sounds like to me he is a high caliber athelete who wants to come to AU, we mess around too much and this kid is gonna go to MSU and not look back.

I would be worried about Leonard committing to Miss State and forgetting AU if our coaches didn't keep in contact with him. Since our coaches stay in contact with him, I think he waits it out to see if gets that offer. If he doesn't, then he goes to MSU. If he does get an offer, he will be cracking skulls in the O&B.

Archived