kkolumbo

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can hear the folks at scout cryin already. :we:

And Rivals.

Just goes to show you that Coach BVG's evaluations are better than recruiting sites.

And Rivals.

Just goes to show you that Coach BVG's evaluations are better than recruiting sites.

In all fairness, Bower had about 50 offers from colleges all over the country. Seems that all the coaches are higher on TB than the recruiting sites.

Top 10 defensive performers from The Opening Free Article: (http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1201429.html)

Tashawn Bower | DE | 6-5/235 | Immaculate (NJ)

Bower

Quick Hitter: Bower is a very athletic rush end and he showed up each day of this event. He was impressive in the drills, then showed good strength and quickness in the 1-on-1s. He could use his quickness off the ball to get past the offensive tackle or set him up and go inside. He will see a substantial move in the rankings.

Recruiting: Committed to Auburn.

Top 10 defensive performers from The Opening Free Article: (http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1201429.html)

Bower

Quick Hitter: Bower is a very athletic rush end and he showed up each day of this event. He was impressive in the drills, then showed good strength and quickness in the 1-on-1s. He could use his quickness off the ball to get past the offensive tackle or set him up and go inside. He will see a substantial move in the rankings.

:thumbsup:

Why does EDW only have 1post?

Because he had to create a new account because he deleted his old account.

Why does EDW only have 1post?

Because when you delete your own profile and then come back, you start over.  Regardless, it's good to have a strong contributing member back on the boards.

Low post count, must be a bammer.

:laugh:

Welcome back EDW.

Second the Welcome Back

Why'd you delete your account EDW? i cant see why anyone would want to do that here!  :wareagle:

Reply #15 from ellitor on: July 05, 2012, 10:27:39 AM »

It was simply too time consuming for him to relay all the info over here that he was getting on Rivals so he decided to stay over there. That is what he tweeted to me.

And now back to our regularly scheduled Tashawn Bower thread...

I was hoping that list was in order from 1-10, but it appears to be just alphabetized.  Regardless, there was a reason TB had numerous offers from top programs around the country despite a lower grade from the recruiting sites.  Think about him in a few years yoxercised and coming off the edge...and CL coming off the other edge.  Think QB sandwich!!  shocked.gif

And now back to our regularly scheduled Tashawn Bower thread...

I was hoping that list was in order from 1-10, but it appears to be just alphabetized.  Regardless, there was a reason TB had numerous offers from top programs around the country despite a lower grade from the recruiting sites.  Think about him in a few years yoxercised and coming off the edge...and CL coming off the other edge.  Think QB sandwich!!  shocked.gif

Don't forget about Dee coming up the middle... the thought makes me

:party: :party: :party:

Bower

Does anyone know when the next rankings on Rivals or Scout come out? I would imagine during the football season, but I am not sure.

Archived