2013 4* DE Tashawn Bower (LSU signee)

kkolumbo

I just read where he is taking a OV to LSU this week. We need to hang on to this guy.

Been scheduled for a few weeks. I feel good about him since he spending his own money to come Auburn visit on Feb. 1st

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read where he is taking a OV to LSU this week. We need to hang on to this guy.

Been scheduled for a few weeks. I feel good about him since he spending his own money to come Auburn visit on Feb. 1st

That is gonna be a helluva weekend. Maybe one of the most important in recent memory.

Glad to hear you're confident. It always makes me nervous when a longtime commit is still making a final decision on NSD. Hopefully he's just trying to add a little drama to a foregone conclusion.

These kids are simply enjoying the celebrity that the media has heaped upon them. I don't blame them. Four all-expense paid vacations? Where do I sign up?

Glad to hear you're confident. It always makes me nervous when a longtime commit is still making a final decision on NSD. Hopefully he's just trying to add a little drama to a foregone conclusion.

No. He was just a confused kid just making sure he was doing the right thing.

Yeah I get that. That's why it's never a done deal until they sign on that line though.

Yeah I get that. That's why it's never a done deal until they sign on that line though.

death and taxes only thing with a guarantee

As long as you've been around, I'm starting to question the death part of that.

It's my first "golf is old" joke. How did I do?

:-\ :homer::cool:

Outstanding!

Some fans are following twitter a little too closely.

Bower tweets: How bad do you guys really want me.....haven't seen it.

30 minutes later he tweets: Wasn't referring to Auburn guys....haha relax

People please............

Some fans are following twitter a little too closely.

Bower tweets: How bad do you guys really want me.....haven't seen it.

30 minutes later he tweets: Wasn't referring to Auburn guys....haha relax

People please............

Well Auburn fans were named the most loyal in the country

Great. There is going to be some serious HS talent in AU this weekend. Things should go very well. Players like it when they come to AU.

Young Mr. Bower, please pull some of these guys "into the light". We are counting on this group to be THE CLASS that "Turns the tide" so to speak.

TB sounds excited, good to hear!

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the athletic complex this weekend, that place is gonna be jumping with all of the big names there...we need our firm commits to get these others on board. We are extremely fortunate to have this last opportunity with so many of these guys, fingers crossed!

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the athletic complex this weekend, that place is gonna be jumping with all of the big names there...we need our firm commits to get these others on board. We are extremely fortunate to have this last opportunity with so many of these guys, fingers crossed!

Are any of our top comitted recruiters taking an unofficial to AU this w/e (i.e. Jeremy Johnson, Cameron Toney, Jason Smith)? It always helps to hear from their peers who are solid to AU.

Are any of our top comitted recruiters taking an unofficial to AU this w/e (i.e. Jeremy Johnson, Cameron Toney, Jason Smith)? It always helps to hear from their peers who are solid to AU.

They should almost all be there I would imagine. I know JJ and Toney will be. You can put Reuben in that group as well. He's been on board since the UA all-star game.

I think our new staff has done an awesome job at trying to keep most of our 2013 commitments stay together. Only a very few have gone else where. Now, our staff must talk thse commitments into signing with us bright and early on Feb. 6th. War Eagle to all our future Auburn Tigers. You guys are going to be a big part in helping us get back on top and playing for more SEC Championships and National Championships.

Archived