2013 4* DE Tashawn Bower (LSU signee)

kkolumbo

I saw a comment he made that we had many DE's... he so he is visiting other schools.

I would love to have him on our squad, but he sounds very questionable to me.

We have 7 on the roster now and 5 of them are upperclassmen (3 Srs, 2 Jrs, 1 RSoph, 1 RFr). Even with Lawson and him, after the Seniors leave we would have 6 DEs for 2 positions. What does he think he is going to do, come in as a Tr Freshman and be a starter ?

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't post the tweet from my work computer but Bower just tweeted:

"Looks like last weekend before signing day I'm visiting Auburn again."

Good news. I think if we get the last visit, he will stick with his commitment.

Good news. I think if we get the last visit, he will stick with his commitment.

I agree. He's coming to visit from NJ on his own dime so I think he honors his comittment.

With Toby Johnson out, Dee potentially flipping at some point and Hardison being recruited at DT instead of DE it looks like Bower is a priority.

Why is it so hard to believe Dee will keep his commitment? Has he ever said that he is wavering or thinking about de-commiting? Even as recently as today he has reaffirmed his commitment. I just wish all the speculation would stop or it may be the very thing that pushes him away. I know if I were in his shoes I would not like hearing my name being run into the ground, being called a potential liar, questioning his integrity and his character, etc....is this how family supposed to act??

Yes he has. He tells his friends and the Bama staff he is going there. Even BMatt and Jhoke acknowledge this. Look someone is getting seriously played and we wont know till NSD

Yes he has. He tells his friends and the Bama staff he is going there. Even BMatt and Jhoke acknowledge this. Look someone is getting seriously played and we wont know till NSD

All Speculation. I still take Dee for his word. Anything else is pure speculation. It is not my place to tell anyone what to think but I am not going to call anyone a lair unless he has lied, as far as I see Dee said he is not flipping to UAT and when asked publicly if he was still committed to Auburn he said and I quote "yes sir". I guess we will see come Feb 6th....

Do you have a direct quote from Dee himself? If not, I'll believe the guy and take him at his word over that of Andrew Bone and other known liars. Matt and Hoke are clearly repeating what they've been told by, well, Bone and other liars.

What is the current status of Tashan Bower?

Visied FSU last weekend and spent the whole trip talking about Auburn.

If true, then I like that a lot.

If true, then I like that a lot.

Reason AU stopped recruiting Tody Johnson.

No. Different positions.

Thank you for the info Ellitor

Nice to know someone understands a commitment now-a-days. I hope he sticks with us, and IMO he will, paying his own wat to AU that last weekend seems to speak for itself, were I UF or FSU I would not pay for him, if he is that serious about AU....JMO though.

Strong words from Bower.

@TashawnBower A commitment is a commitment I don't think solid or soft is relevant. Even if one decommits.

Yes it does...any news on this kid other than this tweet E??

Strong words from Bower.

@TashawnBower A commitment is a commitment I don't think solid or soft is relevant. Even if one decommits.

Have not checked since he was all about Auburn last week on his FSU visit.

Strong words from Bower.

Have not checked since he was all about Auburn last week on his FSU visit.

That's right, I remember you giving us that nugget, sry. Thnx for the info E.

Archived