2013 4* DE Tashawn Bower (LSU signee)

kkolumbo

Bower made Farrell look stupid with his performance at the Opening.

Although the only thing Farrell would say is Bower learned a new move to go with his Bull Rush.

• 3 months later...

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some insight on Bower....

Copied this from his twitter page from Oct25

Tashawn Bower@TashawnBower i believe in my team, everyone tries to sway me but i know where i want to be #WE

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/10/immaculatas_tashawn_bower_talk.html

I think he is still firm in his decision

BSPN rumor about Rutgers could closing on him. Anyone have any latest on him?

just the free post from Bryan Matthews I posted on my lasy post of the recruiting Q and A thread.

• 1 month later...

I hope Tashawn, Dee sticks with Auburn. If they do, that wake up and cause guys like Foster and Johnson who's decommitted and others to rethink about taking their game else where.

Any news about him after the in-home with Notre Dame, I thought I saw an article where he was reevaluating his position after that visit?

Any news about him after the in-home with Notre Dame, I thought I saw an article where he was reevaluating his position after that visit?

Likes Gus, Has set up Visits with Florida and LSU. Waiting to see who the DL coach will be.

• 3 weeks later...

Any new updates on Bower since the defensive coaches have been hired? I really like this kid but he gets lost by the other top recruits.

Any new updates on Bower since the defensive coaches have been hired? I really like this kid but he gets lost by the other top recruits.

Yep, like Bower's attitude hope he is AU bound.

We will have a fight to keep him but he is developing good relationships with the coaches.

It has started to sound like we are not going to end up with him. What's goin on? Does he not like Garner, or vice versa?

It has started to sound like we are not going to end up with him. What's goin on? Does he not like Garner, or vice versa?

From where are you hearing these sounds? Message boards for rival teams don't count unless there are direct quotes from the player.

Too early to tell.

Essentially posting the same thing here that I did in the Wilkins thread: any idea when we'll know something about homeboy?

February. :tease:

With the dead period we just got done with and Bower doing his due diligence and looking to make sure it is the right fight we may not know what he is thinking for awhile. He hasn't had too many public comments and E may have news

Bower has offial visits set for 1/11-FSU, 1/18-Florida, and 1/25-LSU....may possibly visit Rutgers or make an unofficial to Auburn 2/1 since he already took and official to Auburn.

For a kid from NJ, committing to Auburn is a significant decision. You are hours away from your family and home plus being inserted into an entirely different culture/atmosphere. He has connections (family coaches at Rutgers) and LSU is also a great program as well.

Not only that but now the Northeast has the draw of the Big10. A kid can play at Rutgers or Maryland, be in the Big10 and still be close to home. That changes the dynamics up there. We'll see soon enough.

Archived