2013 4* WR Alvin Bailey (Florida signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Guest EagleDamnWar

Named Auburn in top 13 along with Arkansas, Clemson, FSU, Georgia, Michigan, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas A&M, UCF, Vanderbilt, and West Virginia.

5'11 170 lb 4 star WR on rivals.

"I'm looking at early playing time, coaching stability, and a great education system. I should have said that first. I just want a great atmosphere."

During his junior season, Bailey did was a versatile offensive weapon for Armwood. He caught 22 passes for 404 yards and three touchdowns. He also completed 49 passes for 875 yards and 12 passing touchdowns. On the ground, he rushed 109 times for 872 yards and scored six rushing touchdowns.

• 1 month later...
Guest EagleDamnWar

Bailey just finished visiting Notre Dame, Clemson and Michigan.  His next stops are Georgia, FSU, Arkansas, and Auburn. He will cut his list of schools down to 8 on Sunday (obviously Auburn will be in it since he is planning on visiting them).  He claims no leader.

Bailey just finished visiting Notre Dame, Clemson and Michigan.  His next stops are Georgia, FSU, Arkansas, and Auburn. He will cut his list of schools down to 8 on Sunday (obviously Auburn will be in it since he is planning on visiting them).  He claims no leader.

Michigan leads with him and Treadwell but can likely only take 1. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Lol, a top 13. Just shows that even the recruits have no idea where they want to go. Not a knock on them at all, if I had 20+ schools knocking on the door I would keep all my options open too. Only person knocking on my door is the pizza man. If he knocks the mario tune I give an extra 10% tip on top of my normal 20%.

Lol, a top 13. Just shows that even the recruits have no idea where they want to go. Not a knock on them at all, if I had 20+ schools knocking on the door I would keep all my options open too. Only person knocking on my door is the pizza man. If he knocks the mario tune I give an extra 10% tip on top of my normal 20%.

:laugh:

That's Awesome!

• 1 month later...

Michigan leads with him and Treadwell but can likely only take 1. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

With Michigan's tight numbers and strong interest from Derrick Green and Treadwell, is there any update on Bailey? Are we still recruiting him and how much interest does he have in Auburn as compared to the other seven schools in his top 8?

I don't have any info on this other than observations but it appears Loefller is not recruiting undersized WRs anymore. See drop in interest to players like SHelton Gibson who would be all ours since it was OSU and us and neither of us took him.

I don't have any info on this other than observations but it appears Loefller is not recruiting undersized WRs anymore. See drop in interest to players like SHelton Gibson who would be all ours since it was OSU and us and neither of us took him.

That makes sense, I wonder if we would return to some of these guys if we miss on Treadwell, Seals-Jones, Kearse (Clemson), etc.?

That makes sense, I wonder if we would return to some of these guys if we miss on Treadwell, Seals-Jones, Kearse (Clemson), etc.?

If we miss on all those Dijon Paschal could eventually be the next option at 6'1 180 lbs.

If we miss on all those Dijon Paschal could eventually be the next option at 6'1 180 lbs.

^^^Bingo^^^

Archived