Marlins

El Tiburon

I know the Heat are in the Conference Finals, but damn the Marlins have been tearing it up, best May record in the Majors, still bossing it in June.

I like the Marlins & Cubs.

I've notice ;D

haha

Was once a huge Fin fan back in the 70' and 80's especially when I live there from 76 to 80

I wasn't around then, because I hadn't been born yet, but I know how good those teams were. I really wish we had a coach like Shula, now.

The NL East is ridiculous this year. I expected the Braves, Marlins, and Phils to be very good (and I'm sure the Phils will come around when half their team isn't on the DL), but man the Mets and Nats aren't fading. Josh Johnson seems back to normal and Nolasco is much better than he's shown so far this year. I think the Mets will fade and if the Nats lose Gio or Strasburg for any significant time then I think they're out--but I think by September its going to be every bit of a close three-team race.

El Tiburon, you mentioned you're a Cubs fan too. Any early predictions on where Ryan Dempster will be traded at the deadline?

The NL East is ridiculous this year. I expected the Braves, Marlins, and Phils to be very good (and I'm sure the Phils will come around when half their team isn't on the DL), but man the Mets and Nats aren't fading. Josh Johnson seems back to normal and Nolasco is much better than he's shown so far this year. I think the Mets will fade and if the Nats lose Gio or Strasburg for any significant time then I think they're out--but I think by September its going to be every bit of a close three-team race.

El Tiburon, you mentioned you're a Cubs fan too. Any early predictions on where Ryan Dempster will be traded at the deadline?

That's a good question. The teams that come to mind: Yankees, Red Sox, Marlins, and Braves.

Golf, are you a Yankees fan?

look at the Stankees thread he created with the light bulb. lol

Ohh

Yep thru and thru been one my whole life El. Good times and bad all be it very few bad. Late 60's and early 70's were ugly times for us.

Little e if your not careful the Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thread might get put at the top permanently.

Also El this is for you

Ohh

Yep thru and thru been one my whole life El. Good times and bad all be it very few bad. Late 60's and early 70's were ugly times for us.

Little e if your not careful the Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thread might get put at the top permanently.

Also El this is for you

:laugh: Love the Eye Candy but I don't understand spanish. lol

Ohh

Also El this is for you

:laugh: Love the Eye Candy but I don't understand spanish. lol

You dummy that is for El not little e..........what am I going to do with you...

Ohh

Also El this is for you

hah! In high school I was on the swim team, and my teamates used to call me "Mark the Shark" or "El Tiburon". That being said, I would rather have this be my theme song:

Ohh

Also El this is for you

hah! In high school I was on the swim team, and my teamates used to call me "Mark the Shark" or "El Tiburon". That being said, I would rather have this be my theme song:

Like the song but my girls are better in my youtube imo

Ohh

Also El this is for you

OOPS I never read his name. I just know him as the Zack Thomas of AE.This is where I deserve a dunce emotion.

Ohh

Also El this is for you

OOPS I never read his name. I just know him as the Zack Thomas of AE.This is where I deserve a dunce emotion.

dummy

Archived