2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Hamilton obviously did something our staff did not like Saturday. Gotta wonder what happened. Hat said, I want Evans way more anyway.

He's the 3rd guy who has lost his spot in this class due to his waffling.

Casher, Hamilton, & ??

whaaaaattttt??!?! Can somebody fill me in? I'm suddenly aware that my recruiting knowledge is lacking severely

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamilton obviously did something our staff did not like Saturday. Gotta wonder what happened. Hat said, I want Evans way more anyway.

Good for Gus and Staff....

It's gotten down to put up or shut up time and some of these prima donna's are learning about missing the boat. It's a tough life lesson and one everyone has to learn in due time.

Tried to tell you guys.

I am going to wait until official he is out of the running to explain.

He is officially out on Auburn's end. The staff is done there.

Casher, Hamilton, & ??

Terrione Prescod. He had a very short window this summer. He basically begged for an offer but when he got it he did not move on it so the staff moved on from him.

Tried to tell you guys.

I am going to wait until official he is out of the running to explain.

He is officially out on Auburn's end. The staff is done there.

I like it. It was just so much give on our behalf, but when it was time.... Well we know now.

I for one am glad to see this staff not taking sh*t from these high school seniors, regardless of how talented they are. I was glad that Gus sniffed out Liner and his games, and it seems the same has happened with Casher and Hamilton. As much as these kids would be an asset to any program, no program should have to put up with any games that they may be playing. Good for you, Gus. They may be high schoolers, but they know what they're doing.

I for one am glad to see this staff not taking sh*t from these high school seniors, regardless of how talented they are. I was glad that Gus sniffed out Liner and his games, and it seems the same has happened with Casher and Hamilton. As much as these kids would be an asset to any program, no program should have to put up with any games that they may be playing. Good for you, Gus. They may be high schoolers, but they know what they're doing.

I agree.

Casher, Hamilton, & ??

Terrione Prescod. He had a very short window this summer. He basically begged for an offer but when he got it he did not move on it so the staff moved on from him.

Jordan Sims as well, right?

" We pulled his offer"? A lot of schools say this when they find out he's not coming. They use it as a threat to the ones still on the board. That's where recruiting has gone in the last few years.

" We pulled his offer"? A lot of schools say this when they find out he's not coming. They use it as a threat to the ones still on the board. That's where recruiting has gone in the last few years.

Not the way with this staff. Per multiple people SDH was waffling and the staff was done with it. Period.

Not the way with this staff. Per multiple people SDH was waffling and the staff was done with it. Period.

^^This^^

Wow, this is as just as shocking as the Cashier story. I have heard rumors and stories of kids going into enemy territory and reporting back but really never thought it would happen with this one because of him being so close with JJ. I guess we have got burned by so many in the past that they are not taking any chances.

I wonder if this has to do with him taking an official and then something going down in favor of Auburn and then tweeting out he was still committed to Alabama with the photo of him and Kirby. Staff probably did not like his games.

Alabama's staff is off, so they are freaking out and trying to save their recruits. The only way to reverse it is win...this year has done wonders. WDE

Wow, this is as just as shocking as the Cashier story. I have heard rumors and stories of kids going into enemy territory and reporting back but really never thought it would happen with this one because of him being so close with JJ. I guess we have got burned by so many in the past that they are not taking any chances.

I wonder if this has to do with him taking an official and then something going down in favor of Auburn and then tweeting out he was still committed to Alabama with the photo of him and Kirby. Staff probably did not like his games.

Alabama's staff is off, so they are freaking out and trying to save their recruits. The only way to reverse it is win...this year has done wonders. WDE

The tweets happened after Auburn pulled his offer.

^^This^^

Yep.

^^This^^

Yep.

More to it than he is not coming..

If you are an opposing team, have an ambitious recruit who wants to impress you, and the opposing team wants to know what is going on at their rival school, what do you do?

Think about it.

^^This^^

Yep.

If you are an opposing team, have an ambitious recruit who wants to impress you, and the opposing team wants to know what is going on at their rival school, what do you do?

Think about it.

It's not like we didn't suspect him of being a Trojan horse. The bammers have to get better at this. It wouldnt surprise me if Gus actually fed SDH some unique but bogus info just for him to not only mess with bama but also to see if the info surfaced. It's a good way to expose a double agent. I think Gus has already exposed Saban on the field and I think they are now seeing that they are dealing with an extremely smart staff at Auburn with Gus.

Been discussed the past few pages.He kept waffling on whether to flip or not. The staff got tired of it and pulled the offer.

^^This^^

Yep.

Think about it.

SDH was not spying. He told AU after the uga game he wanted to flip to AU around the Iron Bowl. When AU pressed him about the flip on Sunday after the Iron Bowl SDH wasn't sure when he wanted to go public. Gus them cut bait with SDH. Nothing more to this.

Archived