2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

FWIW you can see SDH celebrating at the 5:16 mark due to the Jordan-Hare Miracle. He's in a black hoodie next to a girl in a white jacket.

BOOM! (I hope so...)

I mean that looked pretty good on my end...If we can get him back for the IB or at least win the IB I think we might get that flip. Man that would be so huge for our class.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW you can see SDH celebrating at the 5:16 mark due to the Jordan-Hare Miracle. He's in a black hoodie next to a girl in a white jacket.

BOOM! (I hope so...)

I mean that looked pretty good on my end...If we can get him back for the IB or at least win the IB I think we might get that flip. Man that would be so huge for our class.

I don't think the key is winning the Iron Bowl. The key is him being upset and disappointed if we don't. We need him to want us to win. Then we'll know we have him.

I could be wrong on this. But I don't think you can read too much into him being happy/excited about that play. He has always talked to AU so it's not like he was ever pulling against AU. Not one of the true bammer recruits who would never talk to AU. It seems a lot of recruits separate fandom from the decision of where to play.

I do hope we can get him and Roberts to flip from bama. Both good players at positions of need.

With all of the talk that Raekwon was doing about DeShawn Hand this past summer, I figured Hand's commitment helped Bama with McMillian. I don't know what the connection is between those two, but I had a feeling this was coming. I guess he's not worried about playing with Reuben anymore...

As of now bama leads for Raekwon McMillan and if he commits then SDH would flip.

He is seriously considering it regardless FWIW.

As of now bama leads for Raekwon McMillan and if he commits then SDH would flip.

Really hope that's the case E. We need all the help and depth we can get at LB.

WDE

Really hope that's the case E. We need all the help and depth we can get at LB.

WDE

It is

It may that bama is going after McMillon because they know SDH is on the verge of flipping.

No bama is going after McMillon because he is the #1 LB in the nation.

And because commitment means nothing to Saban. He is always shopping for an upgrade even when he has committed players at the same position he is shopping for. He will and has dropped commits in a heartbeat on NSD for players he wanted more. With him it's not "if you shop, I shop." It's i'll shop and you better shop to protect your arse because I may not have a spot for you come NSD."

Really believe JJ is working him hard . Think thats one main reaspn he came to the games Sat. I really hope he can see we need him in a bad wau

It may that bama is going after McMillon because they know SDH is on the verge of flipping.

And because commitment means nothing to Saban. He is always shopping for an upgrade even when he has committed players at the same position he is shopping for. He will and has dropped commits in a heartbeat on NSD for players he wanted more. With him it's not "if you shop, I shop." It's i'll shop and you better shop to protect your arse because I may not have a spot for you come NSD."

You nailed that, ellitor. The world may be ending but we finally are in 100% agreement on something! :)

That's ironic considering his rant a few years ago about players not visiting elsewhere once they were committed to bama.

http://blog.al.com/kevin-scarbinsky/2010/02/post_8.html?mobRedir=false

Well this is my first bit of information I can input to the board my best friend see SDH's father at the gym tonight like he often does. My friend says "could u please tell your son to stop teasing us he bet at our games and everything?" His dad replies "you know he's only a kid man." Unfortunately his dad is a bama fan and he kind of likes the idea. Seems like it may be up to SDH to make his own decision. Opinions please?

Well this is my first bit of information I can input to the board my best friend see SDH's father at the gym tonight like he often does. My friend says "could u please tell your son to stop teasing us he bet at our games and everything?" His dad replies "you know he's only a kid man." Unfortunately his dad is a bama fan and he kind of likes the idea. Seems like it may be up to SDH to make his own decision. Opinions please?

Bama is still pursuing other LBs and SDH may not be happy with that.

Solid info. His family wants him to go to uat but they will let him make his own decision. Thanks!!!!

Well a mod on a uat board said he spoke to him yesterday, he says he is solid to uat, and he does not expect him to flip. Hopefully he is wrong.

FIFY. What things are said public in recruiting are not always the real story.

Well a mod on a uat board said he spoke to him yesterday, he is solid to uat, and he does not expect him to flip. Hopefully he is wrong.

Sounds just like what the AU writers were saying before yeldon flipped. Not saying that SDH is flipping but take everything with a grain of salt right now concerning SDH. uat is still shopping for LBers and the more they do the more SDH will shop.

Cyrus Kouandjio's family said it was 'his decision' during his recruitment also.

and it was until he screwed up their retirement plans

Cyrus Kouandjio's family said it was 'his decision' during his recruitment also.

I don't remember them saying that. I remember the father saying we want him playing with his brother so we are going to talk about it as a family.

I don't remember them saying that. I remember the father saying we want him playing with his brother so we are going to talk about it as a family.

Up until NSD, when he made the "University of Auburn" declaration, his father said it was his decision. He also stated he would hope that Cyrus would play with his brother at Alabama. After Cyrus chose Auburn, is when all the decision made as a family talk started.

Up until NSD, when he made the "University of Auburn" declaration, his father said it was his decision. He also stated he would hope that Cyrus would play with his brother at Alabama. After Cyrus chose Auburn, is when all the decision made as a family talk started.

Gotcha.

Archived