2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here at the auburn-carver game. This kid is good. He's been in on most of their tackles. Evans is still the player we NEED though. Trust me on that.

We NEED both!

I'm here at the auburn-carver game. This kid is good. He's been in on most of their tackles. Evans is still the player we NEED though. Trust me on that.

We NEED both!

^^^ need a like button

took an official visit to bama today, not good IMO.

Scheduled awhile back...

Lets be honest here, I'd rather have him at this (pointless) game than at the LSU or Ole Miss games. The atmosphere was probably not even remotely as good as it would have otherwise been.

took an official visit to bama today, not good IMO.

Scheduled awhile back...

Lets be honest here, I'd rather have him at this (pointless) game than at the LSU or Ole Miss games.

And their awards banquet in December which is their big recruiting weekend and when they wanted him to OV.

With AU getting his official last (should he decide to take an official). Well that is very good for AU IMO.

says he is not taking an OV to Auburn FWIW. We will see though.

With AU getting his official last (should he decide to take an official). Well that is very good for AU IMO.

He has been to Auburn a lot. I would like for him to take an OV to Auburn but I'm not sure it is necessary for him to make a decision in our favor.

He has been to Auburn a lot. I would like for him to take an OV to Auburn but I'm not sure it is necessary for him to make a decision in our favor.

Maybe not necessary but important. He has been to Auburn 3 times and Bama 3 or 4. This flip is not as easu yo call as Roberts was.

Thanks E. I guess it will be good for him to be back in AU after his OV to town. Might be interesting to see how he cheers this time from the recruiting section.

@AndrewJBone: Shaun Dion Hamilton signs new NCAA financial aid agreement with #Alabama, not the same as scholarship though http://t.co/lQspdY7lHJ

It's not binding for the recruit but it does not look good for the good guys.

Also, a recruit can sign financial aid agreements with multiple schools. It is probably smart to do that during the recruiting process.

If he is indeed as committed as he sounds, do you think we pull his offer to visit for the Iron Bowl to keep him from doing any Reuben-style reverse recruiting? Seems like having him there for the Iron Bowl would only end in a bad situation for us.

Or maybe we just let him come and keep a close eye on him. :dunno:

If he is indeed as committed as he sounds, do you think we pull his offer to visit for the Iron Bowl to keep him from doing any Reuben-style reverse recruiting? Seems like having him there for the Iron Bowl would only end in a bad situation for us.

Or maybe we just let him come and keep a close eye on him. :dunno:

Doubtful his UOV offer for the Iron Bowl will be pulled. He has been respecful every time he has been to an Auburn game before. No reason to think he will be different now.

@AndrewJBone: Shaun Dion Hamilton signs new NCAA financial aid agreement with #Alabama, not the same as scholarship though http://t.co/lQspdY7lHJ

And that's perfectly fine... but I wouldn't let SDH around our recruits anymore, ESPECIALLY at the IB... No longer welcome!

And that's perfectly fine... but I wouldn't let SDH around our recruits anymore, ESPECIALLY at the IB... No longer welcome!

It's not over yet. It's my understanding that what he said publicly and what may be happening privately could be 2 different things.

Archived