2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niebuhr is saying SDH was on official so that's firm confirmation. Link It's huge SDH took an OV to Auburn because he maintained the whole time he would never OV Auburn.

I know it's probably a stupid question but if we made a real impact on Raekwon and SDH we would take both wouldn't we?

Si!

Niebuhr is saying SDH was on official so that's firm confirmation. Link It's huge SDH took an OV to Auburn because he maintained the whole time he would never OV Auburn.

He could've thought, "Well, I'm visiting Auburn this weekend regardless, so I might as well have all of my expenses paid in the process. I won't be going back since this is their last home game, so why not get the trip free that I am already going on?"

SDH was saying it was an "unofficial" because... Remember, too the Alabama coaches, he said he shut his recruitment down! Said he was 100%... Not so much if he scheduled a last-minute official to the instate rival!

Keith Neihbur changed his prediction to AU this morning...

interesting...

Wow great input

Niebuhr changed it back to Alabama immediately after SDH tweeted 100% Bama which means that Niebuhr does not have any inside info on this one...

The kid has always maintained he was Bammer and nothing I've read leads me to believe otherwise. I would think though that if he had real interest and this was a real recruiting trip then we should see something soon. Saban doesn't take kindly to his recruits looking elsewhere and sure wouldn't when he's on the visiting side line.

Archived