• Quentin Groves
    • Antonio Coleman
    • Reggie Torbor
    • Stanley McClover
    • Marquies Gunn
    • Antoine Carter
    • Corey Lemonier
    • Bret Eddins

As it stands now Groves.  If lemonier has the year I expect him to have he could take the top spot.  If he were to come back for his senior year I think lemonier would be a lock for 1st.

As it stands now Groves.  If lemonier has the year I expect him to have he could take the top spot.  If he were to come back for his senior year I think lemonier would be a lock for 1st.

DITTO! :thumbsup:

Between groves and AC. Grooves was just a beast and AC was so consistant.  :thumbsup: So we are RBU, LBU, DEU, and with chiziks & co fixing to be QBU  :thumbsup:

:wedance:

Between groves and AC. Grooves was just a beast and AC was so consistant.  :thumbsup: So we are RBU, LBU, DEU, and with chiziks & co fixing to be QBU  :thumbsup:

Can we just make it Football Player U?  :thumbsup:

Groves hands down in my opinion.  Career sack leader and on the winningest senior class in AU history.  Remember that he had 23 sacks going into his senior year and only needed 3 to break Gerald Robinson's record.  He got 2 against KSU in the opener, but hurt his foot (?) and it slowed him down.

Jay Ratliff should at least be on the list.

Can we just make it Football Player U?   :thumbsup:

I was just about to agree but no...

We are AU

:we:

Carter.  He made the play of the season and one of the greatest plays in AU history with the Ingram punchout.  He certainly had a solid career maybe not as good as Groves but the effort he gave in the Iron Bowl in 2010 as well as in the NC game puts him at No. 1 since 2000 in my book.

Q. Groves hands down!  He will ever be remembered for his part in the "Honk if you sacked Brodie Croyle" and his two sack fumbles against John "Sarah Jessica" Parker Wilson that won us the 2005 Iron Bowl.

With that said, I think in 4-5 years, Carl Lawson will be the new career sacks record holder and one of the best DE's Auburn has ever seen!

He aint comin back - Johnny Utah

Archived