2013 5* ATH Ricky Seals-Jones (Texas A&M signee)

amsterjam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and No

I should be a polotician

You could be another Dan Quayle who couldn't spell potato. :tease: 

check your dictionary for spelling

I'm sorry but who is Ricky Seals-Jones?   Does he have a profile on AE?  I haven't been able to keep up with recruiting like I used to do.  Thanks in advance for the information.

Not sure if serious but He is the #1 WR in the 2013 class

I'm sorry but who is Ricky Seals-Jones?   Does he have a profile on AE?  I haven't been able to keep up with recruiting like I used to do.  Thanks in advance for the information.

top athlete or WR in the country. Originally committed to Texas but then decommited a couple months ago i think...

http://247sports.com/Player/Ricky-Seals-Jones-12471

Confirmed on rivals chat that Auburn is pursuing Ricky Seals-Jones.  He may take an official to Auburn.  No visit was made this prior weekend.

Thanks EDW, you da man!

Confirmed on rivals chat that Auburn is pursuing Ricky Seals-Jones.  He may take an official to Auburn.  No visit was made this prior weekend.

Dern. Thought he was one of the "double-secret" visitors that was around campus last weekend since I read the post about Trooper mentioning Seals on the set of that Ford commercial. Maybe it was just Troop saying "Yeah, we're going after him right now....I AM going after him actually". Did i read this situation correctly as of today? Thanks man.

War Eagle!

Dern. Thought he was one of the "double-secret" visitors that was around campus last weekend since I read the post about Trooper mentioning Seals on the set of that Ford commercial. Maybe it was just Troop saying "Yeah, we're going after him right now....I AM going after him actually". Did i read this situation correctly as of today? Thanks man.

War Eagle!

Even IF he was in Auburn last weekend, you would still be told that he wasn't.  ;)

War Eagle!

Even IF he was in Auburn last weekend, you would still be told that he wasn't.   ;)

Why? He isn't committed anywhere?

War Eagle!

Even IF he was in Auburn last weekend, you would still be told that he wasn't.   ;)

I agree with Arch.  Doesn't make since to me, maybe we made it up.

War Eagle!

If you are wondering what makes SENSE, then make sense of your statement..."maybe we made it up".  ;)

I only told you guys what I heard. Regardless if he was in Auburn this weekend or not, we are going after him, and it seemed like a lot of people had no clue that we were. It'll be interesting to see where this goes from here.

Free from BMatt...

Auburn contacted 5-star ATH Ricky Seals-Jones from Sealy (Tex.) High this week. The former Texas commit remains a longshot but Auburn coaches are trying to get him out for an official visit this fall. He currently lists Texas, Texas A&M and LSU as his top three.

War Eagle!

If you are wondering what makes SENSE, then make sense of your statement..."maybe we made it up".  ;)

Did I push your ignite button there Walley?  As much as I love message boards, especially AE, they can, quite frequently, be nonsensical.

Not at all my man. I was making a joke about your statement is all. Didn't mean to offend. Apologies.

Rivals has confirmed that Ricky Seals-jones will be taking an official to AU.  Got to believe that he will jump to the top of our list.  Still think we would accept a commitment from Jayron Kearse before.  I wouldnt be surprised if we continued to recruit seals-jones even if jayron committed as he is one of those can't miss players.

Not at all my man. I was making a joke about your statement is all. Didn't mean to offend. Apologies.

I sure as heck hope he comes!!!  Is Jones better than Howard?

No, but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. ;)

No, but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. ;)

Agreed.

Well spoken by one of the various birds on here.

Both elite at their respective positions and we would take both.

Archived