bama issue

Barney

Rock, I applaud your enthusiasm. And you may consider this one of the misdirection posts you were describing, but dude you need to leave this stuff alone. You have no idea what kind of machine you would be going up against. You can say that I am a conspiracist or whatever, and you may say that these guys couldn't be what people say they are as far as having the amount of power they have. But you didn't see what and who I saw that night when I saw the REC at their meeting. I'm talking judges, lawyers, business owners driving jags, Bentleys, Ferraris, and such. Very prominent and powerful people. It's easy to talk big on the Internet, but I would warn you to stay away from those dudes. bammer football isn't just a fall thing to enjoy to these people. It is a well oiled, well planned, and well orchestrated machine that has been built over the decades and is almost airtight. There is a reason that people do not go against them. Think about it, all of the players that have been essentially cut by saban, never say a word even though their careers are ended by this guy. What about the assistant AD that was blamed for the last sanctions they had? He was the scapegoat for the mess and he isn't talking. I think you are a seeker of the truth and there is nothing wrong with that, but some things should be left alone in this world, and this my friend, is one of them. Good luck to you.

Rock, listen to Weegs. He knows of what he speaks, as I also do. Read his post twice. The Crimson Mafia is not a myth.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rock, I applaud your enthusiasm. And you may consider this one of the misdirection posts you were describing, but dude you need to leave this stuff alone. You have no idea what kind of machine you would be going up against. You can say that I am a conspiracist or whatever, and you may say that these guys couldn't be what people say they are as far as having the amount of power they have. But you didn't see what and who I saw that night when I saw the REC at their meeting. I'm talking judges, lawyers, business owners driving jags, Bentleys, Ferraris, and such. Very prominent and powerful people. It's easy to talk big on the Internet, but I would warn you to stay away from those dudes. bammer football isn't just a fall thing to enjoy to these people. It is a well oiled, well planned, and well orchestrated machine that has been built over the decades and is almost airtight. There is a reason that people do not go against them. Think about it, all of the players that have been essentially cut by saban, never say a word even though their careers are ended by this guy. What about the assistant AD that was blamed for the last sanctions they had? He was the scapegoat for the mess and he isn't talking. I think you are a seeker of the truth and there is nothing wrong with that, but some things should be left alone in this world, and this my friend, is one of them. Good luck to you.

Rock, listen to Weegs. He knows of what he speaks, as I also do. Read his post twice. The Crimson Mafia is not a myth.

Get me the AD's name and/or contact info.  I don't live anywhere near the state of Alabama.  I have no fear of affluent white trash.

Get me the AD's name and/or contact info.  I don't live anywhere near the state of Alabama.  I have no fear of affluent white trash.

:laugh: :laugh: I was thinking the same thing

My biggest question:  If a school administrator believed this why would he go to SERants to make his case.  WOuld it not make much more sense to go to a local newspaper or major newspaper with this information.  and if you relayed information to the SEC an/or NCAA they would probably ask you to speak nothing of this....just seems like bs to me, but i hope i am wrong

Why wouldn't he take this to the State Board of Education?  Take the info to the people that have authority to DO something about it!

Once he published it on the freakin internet he lost all credibilty, JMHO.

My biggest question:  If a school administrator believed this why would he go to SERants to make his case.  WOuld it not make much more sense to go to a local newspaper or major newspaper with this information.  and if you relayed information to the SEC an/or NCAA they would probably ask you to speak nothing of this....just seems like bs to me, but i hope i am wrong

Why wouldn't he take this to the State Board of Education?  Take the info to the people that have authority to DO something about it!

I don't think a word of it is true but I figured I'd prove that.  I can't find a name or contact info for the AD at Booker T. Washington High School in Pensacola. I don't have time to look any deeper for a name.

Laugh if you like, but the REC's reach transcends the state lines of Alabama. They're evil incarnate!

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

I think we just found a good plot for a movie.

Laugh if you like, but the REC's reach transcends the state lines of Alabama. They're evil incarnate!

I don't live in the southeast.  I am not afraid of their little club.  I was hoping to see if someone could dig up the AD's name but tell you what,  I'll just contact the head football coach at B.T. Washington HS and see what he says.

There are a lot of AU posters on this board that live around the globe (shout out to our AU servicemen - God Bless You!), they don't flinch at terrorists, why would they flinch at a dang Alabama judge, lawyer or buisness man driving around in a dang Bentley?

I have a feeling that there are some bammar lurkers that are laughing their tails off at this thread right now. :laugh:

Like I said, it's easy to be a "bada**" behind your little keyboard. Go ahead and dive on in. Don't say you weren't warned when crap starts to hit the fan.

I don't live in the southeast.  I am not afraid of their little club.  I was hoping to see if someone could dig up the AD's name but tell you what,  I'll just contact the head football coach at B.T. Washington HS and see what he says.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for all of the truth to be told about the institutionalized corruption at UAT. But there'll be roadblocks galore thrown up to protect their program. Nothing nor no one will be spared.

Like I said, it's easy to be a "bada**" behind your little keyboard. Go ahead and dive on in. Don't say you weren't warned when crap starts to hit the fan.

I'm not concerned about some affluent white trash from podunk Alabama.  I don't live in the southeast.

I have a feeling that there are some bammar lurkers that are laughing their tails off at this thread right now. :laugh:

I'm sure.  I just emailed B.T. Washington HS football coach.  We'll see if he responds.  Like I said, I don't think a word of it is true, except that Paige is a Bama commit.

Here's the thing, I am becoming less and less interested in the ways of the mighty turd because the juggernaut that Chizik is building will become a lethal force and it won't matter what the turds do. Sure they will start another onslaught of accusations and innuendo when we dominate again, but as long as we are winning, it doesn't matter to me how much they whine and cry about it.

I'm not concerned about some affluent white trash from podunk Alabama.  I don't live in the southeast.

I'm sure.  I just emailed B.T. Washington HS football coach.  We'll see if he responds.  Like I said, I don't think a word of it is true, except that Paige is a Bama commit.

Is an AD or a HS coach even allowed to publicize anything about student athletes? 

I would think there would be privacy laws in place to protect kids.  Does this AD (Athletic Director) not know that he may be without a job if he violated the privacy of a minor?

As a parent I wouldn't take too kindly to having my child's name thrown out on the internet by his/her coach/AD.  JMHO.

Here's the thing, I am becoming less and less interested in the ways of the mighty turd because the juggernaut that Chizik is building will become a lethal force and it won't matter what the turds do. Sure they will start another onslaught of accusations and innuendo when we dominate again, but as long as we are winning, it doesn't matter to me how much they whine and cry about it.

The juggernaut needs to be set in motion THIS year - It's time to dominate on the field once and for all. 

THIS is the year to do it.  We've got a huge upgrade in coaching, experienced players returning, and they are as talented as any roster in our conference.  We've got the depth to run the table, and a favorable schedule too.  Coach Chizik has got this train rolling in the right direction off the field, now it's time to get it rolling over our biggest rivals on the field. 

Without a doubt!

Weegs if you really believe that the REC is that powerful, why is the  Auburn Eagle board still running ? With the money and power that you seem to think is all spent against us, it would be really simple to hire hackers to disrupt this site daily. They would put so many bugs and viruses on here that we could not exist.

Is an AD or a HS coach even allowed to publicize anything about student athletes? 

I would think there would be privacy laws in place to protect kids.  Does this AD (Athletic Director) not know that he may be without a job if he violated the privacy of a minor?

As a parent I wouldn't take too kindly to having my child's name thrown out on the internet by his/her coach/AD.  JMHO.

Strike 2 against the man's credibility...

Weegs if you really believe that the REC is that powerful, why is the  Auburn Eagle board still running ? With the money and power that you seem to think is all spent against us, it would be really simple to hire hackers to disrupt this site daily. They would put so many bugs and viruses on here that we could not exist.

I didn't say all their power was spent against us, I said that it should be left alone. In my later post, which you seemed to have disregarded, you can see where I stand as far as the turds go.

Count me in, if  they knock off ALL three of us, it will be a bigger story than PSU.

Archived