Coleman on the field

war3ag13

Now here is an example of a young man that AU fans can be proud of in terms of representing himself, AU and the football program.

wde

Very inspiring young man! Whether or not he plays a down(which I think he will), he has already won his battle! :wareagle:

Two Words:  Honorary Captain

Even if he doesn't play, he should be at the middle of the field for every game, representing what it is to truly be an Auburn Man.  Can you imagine the eruption of applause when the PA announcer calls his name as one of the captains of the team???  Jordan-Hare might register on the seismograph again!!!

I personally think he will be a force on the o-line in the years to come.

Two Words:  Honorary Captain

Even if he doesn't play, he should be at the middle of the field for every game, representing what it is to truly be an Auburn Man.  Can you imagine the eruption of applause when the PA announcer calls his name as one of the captains of the team???  Jordan-Hare might register on the seismograph again!!!

I personally think he will be a force on the o-line in the years to come.

:believe:

AUsome!!!!  Hope this happens!!!  I and my wife will be yelling at the top of our lung compacity...!!!!!!  War Eagle Shon.....Glad to see you healthy and back in the OB uniform!!!!!!!

mark my words.

"Shon will play!"

end of story.

I honestly wonder what chance he might have of breaking into the starting lineup. How cool would it be to see him at RT this year?

Even if not, I bet he'll get a big cheer when he can come into a game, even as a mop-up player.

Oh, he'll get a standing ovation along with a bunch of hoots and hollers, I guarantee it. Enough Auburn men and women have been following his story the whole time that we will notice. And if I'm not at JHS when it happens, I'll be raising heck wherever I'm watching the game...no doubt to a bunch of strange looks if it happens to be a bar outside of Auburn! :P

i think this will happen twice.

Tbe first itme his name comes over the comm  for introductions. And again the first time he takes the field.

Place is going to go balistic.

I'll admit it, I teared up after seeing the big guy on practice footage.

To think of what this young man has endured and to now be rewarded of his strength by playing the game he loves. Gives me chills every single time I think of it.

:believe: in Shon! Let's do it big guy!

God Bless Shon Coleman. It truly is inspiring to witness his recovery, and to see him live out his dream.

I was an Air force Medical Tech. for 2.5 yrs from 2001-2004. I spent some time working in Hemo-oncology (cancer/leukemia ward) Along with about every other ward in the hospital, a level 1 trauma center. This was by far my favorite ward to work. The patients were great, and they all truly knew how to live life to its fullest. Especially the diabetic with a sugar count in the 600's, at least until we found her stash of Reece’s.

After my experience with them and after my mother passed away 7 years ago with abdominal cancer, I have a very special place in my heart for Shon, and any cancer/leukemia victim. I doubt that there will be anyone on the planet short of shon and his mother that will be as happy as I am to see him take the field.

I love this kid; His drive and heart are absolutely amazing. He could have easily conceded to the disease like most do, but no. Shon is a fighter, His true strength lies in his will. And His will is strong. I can’t wait to see him take the field. I’m sure I’ll have tears in my eyes the first time he lines up to hit someone in the mouth.

War Shon Eagle!

God Bless Shon Coleman. It truly is inspiring to witness his recovery, and to see him live out his dream.

I was an Air force Medical Tech. for 2.5 yrs from 2001-2004. I spent some time working in Hemo-oncology (cancer/leukemia ward) Along with about every other ward in the hospital, a level 1 trauma center. This was by far my favorite ward to work. The patients were great, and they all truly knew how to live life to its fullest. Especially the diabetic with a sugar count in the 600's, at least until we found her stash of Reece’s.

After my experience with them and after my mother passed away 7 years ago with abdominal cancer, I have a very special place in my heart for Shon, and any cancer/leukemia victim. I doubt that there will be anyone on the planet short of shon and his mother that will be as happy as I am to see him take the field.

I love this kid; His drive and heart are absolutely amazing. He could have easily conceded to the disease like most do, but no. Shon is a fighter, His true strength lies in his will. And His will is strong. I can’t wait to see him take the field. I’m sure I’ll have tears in my eyes the first time he lines up to hit someone in the mouth.

War Shon Eagle!

This is why I think he has an outstanding chance at starting. There's just not a whole lot left that can intimidate him after beating cancer; the struggle to get through that made him far more than the ordinary prospect. War Damn Shon Coleman!!!

Archived