2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

Hey guys... if you go to the top of the screen and click on your username, and then click Manage Ignore Preferences, you can make it so guys like Max just vanish... :)

I have a nice group of "little rays of sunshine" in my ignore list and it has made life on AUF FAR more enjoyable. I suggest you do the same and then we don't waste thread space dealing with those kinds of folks.

I'm sorry, I can't see your post. :laugh: j/k

touche

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys... if you go to the top of the screen and click on your username, and then click Manage Ignore Preferences, you can make it so guys like Max just vanish... :)

I have a nice group of "little rays of sunshine" in my ignore list and it has made life on AUF FAR more enjoyable. I suggest you do the same and then we don't waste thread space dealing with those kinds of folks.

I'm sorry, I can't see your post. :laugh: j/k

That is TOO funny IronMan. I'm sorry if I happen to think that Casher and Williams have made better life choices to this point than Liner or Foster. I don't think you have to be employed by AU nor UA to pick up on that. That has nothing to do with intelligence. Bad decision making is quite common among even the most intelligent of people. That was my argument against Weezy's flip prediction. That Tre and Cash seem to be better prepared to make an important decision based on what was seen last year vs. the way that Mr. Casher and Mr. Williams have handled things.

It looks like our star linebacker recruit isn't at 217 lbs anymore. He now tips the scales at 232.6 lbs. ;D

trew20

profile_255844036_75sq_1368151872.jpg

fd30ca18dddc11e2921422000a1fb704_7.jpg

I guess I'm getting bigger! #weightroom #dedication

http://instagram.com/p/a_y38jvxTr/#

I also ran across this little tid bit in a convo between a fan, Davis and Williams.

94603317482ffee3b72afcab20f2ffc9_normal.jpeg

John Bergin@therealBERGIN 17 Jun

@Trew20 WAR EAGLE TRE stick with us! #WDE

Retweeted by Tre' Williams2⃣0⃣

03114cf93c65e4ab9061ee568555d864_normal.jpeg

Deshaun Davis@_Davis_Boy12 17 Jun

He better, or he won't be going to college period! Lol

"@therealBERGIN: @Trew20 WAR EAGLE TRE stick with us! #WDE"

7b1432ec29d0194ae61c9682ac99610b_normal.jpeg

Tre' Williams2⃣0⃣@Trew20 17 Jun

@_Davis_Boy12 lol you a fool!! But I'm starting to bleed orange n blue now...

"@_Davis_Boy12:@therealBERGIN, @Trew20 He better, or he won't be going to college period! Lol"

03114cf93c65e4ab9061ee568555d864_normal.jpeg

Deshaun Davis@_Davis_Boy12 17 Jun

It's contagious man

"@Trew20: @_Davis_Boy12 lol you a fool!! But I'm starting to bleed orange n blue now..."

It looks like our star linebacker recruit isn't at 217 lbs anymore. He now tips the scales at 232.6 lbs. ;D

trew20

profile_255844036_75sq_1368151872.jpg

fd30ca18dddc11e2921422000a1fb704_7.jpg

I guess I'm getting bigger! #weightroom #dedication

http://instagram.com/p/a_y38jvxTr/#

War Eagle Tre! Keep it up! Maybe talk to Roc or Brandon Harris? Maybe even D'haquille Williams? :D

I hope Foster has enough success to get on the field and bama just so the cameras can zoom in on that huge AU tat!! lol

Though I heard he changed the tat to "I heart troop" shortly after signing day

Let's not spread dumb rumors. It's now a tribute to Ladarious Phillips, who was his cousin. http://www.saturdayd...-new-additions/

nb4mikeysaysthatstoobig.

Did I do that right?

Not done right at all. What he's doin' is sittin' around the house with boxes of twinkies, watchin' HBO on the new TV we bought him and gettin' FAT. He'll be 284 and slow as Mo-lasses by the time he reports next summer. (That's the proper way to do it)

nb4mikeysaysthatstoobig.

Did I do that right?

Not done right at all. What he's doin' is sittin' around the house with boxes of twinkies, watchin' HBO on the new TV we bought him and gettin' FAT. He'll be 284 and slow as Mo-lasses by the time he reports next summer. (That's the proper way to do it)

lol. It was just a good natured ribbing at you liking smaller LBs buddy.

nb4mikeysaysthatstoobig.

Did I do that right?

lol. It was just a good natured ribbing at you liking smaller LBs buddy.

:)

I hope Foster has enough success to get on the field and bama just so the cameras can zoom in on that huge AU tat!! lol

Though I heard he changed the tat to "I heart troop" shortly after signing day

Let's not spread dumb rumors. It's now a tribute to Ladarious Phillips, who was his cousin. http://www.saturdayd...-new-additions/

Though his name was misspelled and he had to have that fixed... http://www.lostlettermen.com/reuben-fosters-updated-tat-misspelled/

• 2 weeks later...

I think Tre is a player like Bynes. A team leader, will run the D, and will be underappreciated. If he is more athletic than Bynes, look out. You are getting into Tekeo category.

IMO Tre is maybe a notch above Bynes as far as potential is concerned. Not knocking JB at all, I just believe TW could be a great one at AU!

Tre has made the jump to favorite recruit in my book. Not cutting others short but also having Casher as a teammate is a definite plus. Would love to have seen a pic of Tre rockin the AU socks the other day.

WarEagle Tre and good luck to you and your future teammates enjoying the last year of highschool.

IMO Tre is maybe a notch above Bynes as far as potential is concerned. Not knocking JB at all, I just believe TW could be a great one at AU!

I liked Bynes. My hope is that maybe Tre is like Bynes but faster!

I liked Bynes. My hope is that maybe Tre is like Bynes but faster!

I can't recall Bynes recruitment. I want Tre to be Tre so that in 5-6 years we are hoping some kid will be like him!!

Bynes was a usc east lean I think and we pulled him away I was so excited

His final 2 were Auburn and Louisville. I did not realize Josh was a 4* on Rivals and Scout then.

Bynes was good but I've seen better and at AU so I approve of aiming higher Tre. Granted Bynes carried the 2010 defense in a group of SEC games from that year. I watched the 2005 game and I wouldn't mind dubbing Mr. Tre, T-Will part duece ;)

I would like to see us get another T. Spikes....

This! My number one measurable for a linebacker is how short their neck is :P

I would like to see us get another T. Spikes....

Boom!!! Yes please....with a side of Karlos Dansby.

Archived