2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

An Auburn man inspired before he even starts his senior year. I like where this thing is goin! --new day--

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so tired of people acting like Alabama is just some God and certain schools just belong to them in recruiting. Give it a rest.

So I have read back a few pages - either you have much hate or you posted this in the wrong thread.

I'm so tired of people acting like Alabama is just some God and certain schools just belong to them in recruiting. Give it a rest.

So I have read back a few pages - either you have much hate or you posted this in the wrong thread.

I think he is either a "day drinker" or just a little new.

i am beginning to wonder if it is just the wrong board ... well AE only had a 1% tolerence level from "outsiders" ... auf is more accomodating to "outsiders" which is cool, just go ahead and say your a fan of a different school ... or is it just trolling ... surely it cant be that this is the highest level of posting capable ... i will choose to go with dixie -> day drinker!

i am beginning to wonder if it is just the wrong board ... well AE only had a 1% tolerence level from "outsiders" ... auf is more accomodating to "outsiders" which is cool, just go ahead and say your a fan of a different school ... or is it just trolling ... surely it cant be that this is the highest level of posting capable ... i will choose to go with dixie -> day drinker!

He is not an outsider. I don't think there is a PC way to say it but by looking at all his posts from yesterday I think he is a bit special so for now let's give the guy a break like we do a4e.

More than anything we can make his job easier by kicking arses' right outta the gate!

Arse kicking of your opponent be good for 'cruitin, mmm hmm.

He is not an outsider. I don't think there is a PC way to say it but by looking at all his posts from yesterday I think he is a bit special so for now let's give the guy a break like we do a4e.

We will give him the same special breaks we give you..... :Sing:

We will give him the same special breaks we give you..... :Sing:

Fair enough since I have a bit of special in me. :cheers:

yep.

the reincarnation of Warrior! :hellyeah:

no one will ever be as good a Warrior

Maybe Warrior Jr.? Heard he was killin it on some middle school boards. Types 40 words in 4.38 seconds! Definitely one to watch.

I'm very excited about Tre! But I can't for the life of me understand how some kids tear it up at Summer camps and shoot up the rankings while others hardly move. Sean outperformed 5* talents on arguably the two biggest stages of the summer and it's like he hasn't even been evaluated... We're these people not looking at the same kid that Trent Dilfer was looking at?

I'm very excited about Tre! But I can't for the life of me understand how some kids tear it up at Summer camps and shoot up the rankings while others hardly move. Sean outperformed 5* talents on arguably the two biggest stages of the summer and it's like he hasn't even been evaluated... We're these people not looking at the same kid that Trent Dilfer was looking at?

And Parks moving up 110 spots has me shaking my head.

Archived