2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

We mighta coulda shoulda had a Dansby last year with Zach Cunningham, but nooooooo. We had to slow play this kid!

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We mighta coulda shoulda had a Dansby last year with Zach Cunningham, but nooooooo. We had to slow play this kid!

We never gave him a committable offer...Not even after the Reuben drama.

Slow played till he committed to Vandy.

Committed and signed with Vandy both on NSD still without a committable Auburn offer.

Bynes was a usc east lean I think and we pulled him away I was so excited

His final 2 were Auburn and Louisville. I did not realize Josh was a 4* on Rivals and Scout then.

I just remembered, he cut South Carolina late in the process.

Slow played till he committed to Vandy.

Committed and signed with Vandy both on NSD still without a committable Auburn offer.

I misremember. lol

I would like to see us get another T. Spikes....

This! My number one measurable for a linebacker is how short their neck is :P

That's the thing, I don't think it's short. It is just so swole it has eaten his head.

Tre moved up from 96 to 97 on 247 ratings and very well could be a 5* when the composite is updated.

How he does not have 5*'s is a bit puzzling to me.

At the moment it's because Tre blew up at the Rivals 5* challenge but Rivalls does not share their videos with other recruiting sites. I was surprised 247 gave Tre a 1 point bump given Tre was not at The Opening and not able to see what Tre did in Chicago....Rivals Post camps update is in August.

How he does not have 5*'s is a bit puzzling to me.

At the moment it's because Tre blew up at the Rivals 5* challenge but Rivalls does not share their videos with other recruiting sites. I was surprised 247 gave Tre a 1 point bump given Tre was not at The Opening and not able to see what Tre did in Chicago....Rivals Post camps update is in August.

They probably just heard all of the same things we did and trusted the evals.

What bammer coach is the lead recruiter for Tre?

note: Whoever it is, I highly doubt he has the relationship with Tre that D. Craig has... but he's doing a darn good job if he got Tre to visit UAT this week.

Secondly... are any recruits planning on being in Auburn when Tre is in town this weekend...?

What bammer coach is the lead recruiter for Tre?

note: Whoever it is, I highly doubt he has the relationship with Tre that D. Craig has... but he's doing a darn good job if he got Tre to visit UAT this week.

Secondly... are any recruits planning on being in Auburn when Tre is in town this weekend...?

Lance Thompson and yes, the upcoming camp is a big recruiting weekend for Auburn.

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

#Auburn commit Tre Williams' quote to me: "Only way I'm decommitting is if I'm headed to the other side to play for Jesus." TIFWIW.

:laugh: HA!! That may be the funniest decommit quote ever! Most Christians wont play around with Jesus like that so he may be 100% committed after all!

#Auburn commit Tre Williams' quote to me: "Only way I'm decommitting is if I'm headed to the other side to play for Jesus." TIFWIW.

:laugh: HA!! That may be the funniest decommit quote ever! Most Christians wont play around with Jesus like that so he may be 100% committed after all!

Now bama fan thinks they have a shot with him.

:laugh:/> HA!! That may be the funniest decommit quote ever! Most Christians wont play around with Jesus like that so he may be 100% committed after all!

Isnt that because they think that God is coaching their team?

Nope. Not the one they think they have a shot with.

Had a great time with the AU family this weekend!! And congrats to all of the commits also!!! #WarEagle

@Trew20

Nice!

Archived