2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

Saw Tre last night. I talked to him for a short while. Seems like a nice kid. Level headed. He was incredibly happy. I'm positive that he'll be staying here haha.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a great time with the AU family this weekend!! And congrats to all of the commits also!!! #WarEagle

@Trew20

Tre will be special.

Saw Tre last night. I talked to him for a short while. Seems like a nice kid. Level headed. He was incredibly happy. I'm positive that he'll be staying here haha.

The "Kiss of Death". I hope you don't give him a "Vote of confidence" as well. Lol

After Alabama, Auburn visits, St. Paul's LB Tre Williams still 'firmly committed' to Tigers

Williams, who committed to Auburn in May, spent four days in Tuscaloosa early last week and worked out once during the Tide's camp.

"I just did a little bit just to keep myself up; it went good," Williams said, adding that he attended the camp at the request of Alabama head coach Nick Saban and linebackers coach Lance Thompson. "Coach Saban said he wanted to have some words with me and Coach Thompson wanted to talk with me. They say they still want to recruit me. I'm not the kind of person to tell someone to just leave me alone."

Asked whether the visit caused him to have any second thoughts about his commitment to Auburn, Williams said: "Oh, no. I'm firmly committed to Auburn."

Wait until Josh Casher begins to recruit him to uat...Casher is the Pawn, uat wants Tre.

Wait until Josh Casher begins to recruit him to uat...Casher is the Pawn, uat wants Tre.

For bammer to get Tre, they're gonna have to make room for D. Davis and J. Thornton.

For bammer to get Tre, they're gonna have to make room for D. Davis and J. Thornton.

Agreed. Tre has a longer relationship with those 2 than with Cash.

I honestly can't see Tre at bammer. Of course it COULD happen but not likely. They probably have sights on little brother but not so much that they waste a scholly on Casher. I posted yesterday that it doesn't happen as much as we hear it does but Casher and ROC (maybe just ROC) are good enough that they get a scholly just to keep appearances but for different reasons. Casher shows that CDC can be beaten in Moblile and possible commit from brother. ROC could be a PR nightmare for sabear if he slow-plays him too much, showing in-state kids that sabear is mortal, a total arse and how much fun it is beating him.

• 2 weeks later...

That's badass!!!

Took the words right off my fingertips! Man if I were Tre, I'd smack a bammer if he ever spoke of me flipping to them. At this point that would be like trading in your beloved family name for a corporate sponsorship! Snitch Please!! War Damn Tre!

Officially apart of the Auburn family baby!! #WDE #2014#itsanewday

bd2d2dc8fa1811e2beb322000aaa0754_7.jpg

@Trew20

That looks AWESOME!!! Is that something that our staff sends out to recruits when they commit?

Dont know but that is awesome. Somebody needs to send a free one to ROC STAT!!

Definatly send one to roc and rashaan

I'd wait on that, if they didn't commit to AU, we would look like idiots.

Those three (Tre, Nick & Deshaun) are going to be important not only as players but as recruiters as well. Everyone can stop worrying about Tre IMO. He is on the Bus and ain't getting off.

Those three (Tre, Nick & Deshaun) are going to be important not only as players but as recruiters as well. Everyone can stop worrying about Tre IMO. He is on the Bus and ain't getting off.

I sure hope so. #fingerscrossed.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont have to worry about tre. tre and i are friends and he absolutely loves auburn. he comes up randomly even when nothing is going on just to be in auburn. whenever we talk about auburn he speaks of it as if hes already on the team, not as if he is going to be one day, the kid truely loves auburn and doesnt want to be anywhere else. also he is a very good kid off the field, you will never see his name in the news for anything negative off the field

Dont have to worry about tre. tre and i are friends and he absolutely loves auburn. he comes up randomly even when nothing is going on just to be in auburn. whenever we talk about auburn he speaks of it as if hes already on the team, not as if he is going to be one day, the kid truely loves auburn and doesnt want to be anywhere else. also he is a very good kid off the field, you will never see his name in the news for anything negative off the field

Good infp. Thanks for sharing.

+1

Nice update. Post more often.

Archived