2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was easy, I just did what you did. I got real drunk on PBR, went to google and clicked I feel lucky. Funny thing is I suspect you were searching for something else. :-X

Is it just me or do you guys just love this kids face? He looks like a Cosby and that's so awesome to me. (See pic in 2014 commitments thread)

Oh, it's great to see Golf and Bird getting back to their love affair with one another. If you guys need a room, let me know...just don't be surprised to see the video posted on here the next day! :tease:

Is it just me or do you guys just love this kids face? He looks like a Cosby and that's so awesome to me. (See pic in 2014 commitments thread)

I see it as well. Not the Cosby thing but he has a "familiar" face. Like you've seen him before somewhere but not sure where.

Oh, it's great to see Golf and Bird getting back to their love affair with one another. If you guys need a room, let me know...just don't be surprised to see the video posted on here the next day! :tease:

Still jealous I see

Still jealous I see

Do you happen to know where the missus is during these interludes with BB, Golf? ;)

(Sorry, I just couldn't help it...)

• 4 weeks later...

@JHokanson 15h

#Auburn commit Tre Williams named the top LB during day one at the #RivalsChallenge http://footballrecru...513642 … @Rivals

@AndrewJBone 2h

I've watched two possessions with Tre Williams on defense. Three pass break ups and an INT covering Fournette. #movehimup

@AndrewJBone 2h

#Auburn commitment Tre Williams having a fantastic day. He's been the best, most consistent LB at #RivalsChallenge

@JHokanson: There's no question #Auburn LB commit Tre Williams will be in the discussion for new 5-stars next time up. Great camp. #RivalsChallenge

I wish Andrew Bone would stick to posting stuff for his bamzo buddys. I don't even like to read his name on here.

I wish Andrew Bone would stick to posting stuff for his bamzo buddys. I don't even like to read his name on here.

Agree 100%!! Makes me :puke:

Free write up on Tre from the Rivals Challenge

Williams best coverage LB in SEC country?

Coming into the weekend, the majority of the analyst team believed outside linebacker Dillon Bates was going to be the best linebacker in coverage, but Mobile (Ala.) St. Paul's Tre Williams had other ideas. Williams was by far the best mid-level defender and nabbed an interception to earn his team's first points. He had several other passes defended and was always around the ball. We knew his instincts were good, but he showed us they were great throughout the entirety of the tournament.

When we saw him at the RCS Birmingham, he flashed good cover ability against some of the region's top athletes. However, his closing speed and lateral agility defending some of the game's best skill players exceeded our expectations. He is always around the ball and closes in a hurry. Bottom line, he was the best defensive player on a stacked team of defenders. Link

Free write up on Tre from the Rivals Challenge

Williams best coverage LB in SEC country?

Coming into the weekend, the majority of the analyst team believed outside linebacker Dillon Bates was going to be the best linebacker in coverage, but Mobile (Ala.) St. Paul's Tre Williams had other ideas. Williams was by far the best mid-level defender and nabbed an interception to earn his team's first points. He had several other passes defended and was always around the ball. We knew his instincts were good, but he showed us they were great throughout the entirety of the tournament.

When we saw him at the RCS Birmingham, he flashed good cover ability against some of the region's top athletes. However, his closing speed and lateral agility defending some of the game's best skill players exceeded our expectations. He is always around the ball and closes in a hurry. Bottom line, he was the best defensive player on a stacked team of defenders. Link

War Eagle Tre! Excited about this kid.

Archived