2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

Damn! I never saw that play before.

Be glad. It was the lone highlight of an otherwise long and forgetful night in Atlanta.

I agree. I was at that game - the only Auburn bowl game I've ever attended.

Note to ALL AUF posters:

If you see triangletiger attempting to enter an AU Bowl game (Heck any game) stop him!

lol. I've been to many Auburn games at J-H and elsewhere (former season ticket holder when I lived in Alabama) and seen 'em win more than I've seen 'em lose, so don't blame it on me. That was a dismal game, but the 2004 LSU game more than offsets it.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is our backup for Williams and Casher??? Both will end up at Bama and there is no doubt ab it. Casher really isn't a NEED, but Williams is.....

Stop trolling your own team Mr. Negative. Williams and Casher will sign with Auburn.

Who is our backup for Williams and Casher??? Both will end up at Bama and there is no doubt ab it. Casher really isn't a NEED, but Williams is.....

Where the hell did this come from?

Probably from reading the Casher article where he watched Bama's camp and letting his imagination run with it.

Out of his arse?

Seriously dude, take it somewhere else...

Sorry you all feel that way....just stating facts as usual.....same thing I said for Liner and Foster and caught hell for it.

I 100% hope we land both these guys, just like I hope we win the NC every year, but neither are going to happen..

Its the same song and dance you always have. For all this "hope" you supposedly have, you are one of the most negative and fearful people I've seen post around here.

Grow a pair!

Sorry you all feel that way....just stating facts as usual.....same thing I said for Liner and Foster and caught hell for it.

I 100% hope we land both these guys, just like I hope we win the NC every year, but neither are going to happen.

opinions

I 100% hope we land both these guys, just like I hope we win the NC every year, but neither are going to happen..

Until it happens they are not facts, only your irrational fears at this point. You want facts? Dameyune Craig owns mobile and the Casher family. The chances of Bama flipping Craig's Mobile boys are long at best

Also Williams/Casher > Liner/Foster in the smarts department. Not even close to the same situation. Losing out on RF/DL was actually a positive in the long run. Both need a program that will do whatever is necessary to "clean up" behind them. Williams and Casher are light years ahead of those two on a maturity scale as well.

Also Williams/Casher > Liner/Foster in the smarts department. Not even close to the same situation. Losing out on RF/DL was actually a positive in the long run. Both need a program that will do whatever is necessary to "clean up" behind them. Williams and Casher are light years ahead of those two on a maturity scale as well.

It will be very interesting following Liner and Foster in their college careers. Along with Yeldon, these 3 players will remain on AU fans minds for a good long while.

It will be very interesting following Liner and Foster in their college careers. Along with Yeldon, these 3 players will remain on AU fans minds for a good long while.

I expect Yeldon to continue on and have a great career on into the NFL as well. Liner I'm not sure about but I can see him having issues outside football. RF will be a product of whomever he surrounds himself with. If he makes the right choices the sky is the limit, but just judging on what I have seen and the unwise decisions in his past I'm not sure he will pull it off. I wish no ill will on anyone that is trying to do the right thing.

Liner and Foster situations are totally different that Casher and Williams. Casher might be a little more open but Williams is solid to AU.

And uat has taken commits from their two back up plans for Casher and Williams. FWIW.

I'm of the personal opinion that it is not necessary to attack a person, or previous recruits because of the opinion of someone else. To say that Liner and Foster were not as intelligent as Williams and Casher(SP?) is an assumption that you made unless of course you personally know all 4 of the people, and/or were the Principal of their HS, or were employed by AU or UA in an administrative role that dealt with admissions. I also think that Yaboymaxweezy is as entitled to this opinion that we will lose the recruits as I am to believe that his opinion is incorrect. And like it or not, Alabama has done an excellent job recruiting this state since Saban got here, and has also done a good job of flipping good recruits from us. Is this a new coaching staff? Yes, so I think that it will not be so this time; however, the fact remains that Alabama under Saban has a history of doing this, and Weezy could be correct. I personally don't agree with him, but it is not very polite or "family-like" to tell someone to "grow a pair" when they are just saying what they think. It is fine to disagree, but do not insult someone like that, its not family like at all.

I'm of the personal opinion that it is not necessary to attack a person, or previous recruits because of the opinion of someone else. To say that Liner and Foster were not as intelligent as Williams and Casher(SP?) is an assumption that you made unless of course you personally know all 4 of the people, and/or were the Principal of their HS, or were employed by AU or UA in an administrative role that dealt with admissions. I also think that Yaboymaxweezy is as entitled to this opinion that we will lose the recruits as I am to believe that his opinion is incorrect. And like it or not, Alabama has done an excellent job recruiting this state since Saban got here, and has also done a good job of flipping good recruits from us. Is this a new coaching staff? Yes, so I think that it will not be so this time; however, the fact remains that Alabama under Saban has a history of doing this, and Weezy could be correct. I personally don't agree with him, but it is not very polite or "family-like" to tell someone to "grow a pair" when they are just saying what they think. It is fine to disagree, but do not insult someone like that, its not family like at all.

Agreed.

Hey guys... if you go to the top of the screen and click on your username, and then click Manage Ignore Preferences, you can make it so guys like Max just vanish... :)

I have a nice group of "little rays of sunshine" in my ignore list and it has made life on AUF FAR more enjoyable. I suggest you do the same and then we don't waste thread space dealing with those kinds of folks.

I hope Foster has enough success to get on the field and bama just so the cameras can zoom in on that huge AU tat!! lol

Though I heard he changed the tat to "I heart troop" shortly after signing day

trollin' trollin' trollin'

tho the heads are swollin'

keep those threads a growin'

rawhide!!!

so far the random feigned paranoia has produced 4 or so pages (plus my idiotic post)

It is also not very "family like" or constructive to constantly think/expect the worst from the program you are a fan of,as weezy most often does.

Some people choose to dwell on the negative all the time,and that is fine. However, when that person constantly and publicly beats their "family members" over the head with their "facts" all constructive value is lost.

I stand by my statement.

Hey guys... if you go to the top of the screen and click on your username, and then click Manage Ignore Preferences, you can make it so guys like Max just vanish... :)

I have a nice group of "little rays of sunshine" in my ignore list and it has made life on AUF FAR more enjoyable. I suggest you do the same and then we don't waste thread space dealing with those kinds of folks.

I'm sorry, I can't see your post. :laugh: j/k

Archived