Could This Be Our Problem?

Weegle777

If the team didn't agree with Bray being suspended, then we don't have much of a team. If they all want to make stupid decisions like Bray did and think what he did wasn't wrong there are big problems. He should have been arrested and he should have been suspended and he should be apologizing to everyone in the program for making bad choices. If his girlfriend over in Georgia is more important than practicing with the rest of the team maybe he needs to transfer to that school to be close enough to her so he won't have to break the law and drive far on a restricted license.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is crazy talk. Even if they were mad about wanting to be an OC a bad year just messes their resume up. Doesn't make sense. And CGC could be smoking crack but just because it's a possibility doesn't mean that's what's going on. And what improvement are you guys seeing in the defense every game cuz I'm sure not. I have seen one good game the entire year

It's not crazy talk, it's adults discussing a topic. And the thread title is "Could" this be the problem. Not "This" is the problem.

If the team didn't agree with Bray being suspended, then we don't have much of a team. If they all want to make stupid decisions like Bray did and think what he did wasn't wrong there are big problems. He should have been arrested and he should have been suspended and he should be apologizing to everyone in the program for making bad choices. If his girlfriend over in Georgia is more important than practicing with the rest of the team maybe he needs to transfer to that school to be close enough to her so he won't have to break the law and drive far on a restricted license.

Quan should have been at Jordan-Hare at 11 at night listening to loud music and practicing catching punts

Ive heard rumors that there were some players badmouthing Lefty around campus. Its possible that some of the players don't buy into his stuff. Also, as some have been mentioning about the staff...all of our other offensive coaches are spread coaches. Trooper/Luper from Okie State. Grimes has also been coaching a spread offense for the past few years.

Ive heard rumors that there were some players badmouthing Lefty around campus. Its possible that some of the players don't buy into his stuff. Also, as some have been mentioning about the staff...all of our other offensive coaches are spread coaches. Trooper/Luper from Okie State. Grimes has also been coaching a spread offense for the past few years.

You might hit a bull eye on that. all our Offensive coaches are experience in spread not in Pro Style.

Could it be that Loeffler is making $500,000 per year in his first year, and that Troop makes $425,000, and Luper makes $300,000? Could the fact that Lefty makes more money be an issue?

**If these numbers are wrong, I apologize.

To me the problem is a complete lack of identity on offense. The defense is not good yet but it's average and seems to get better week after week in the back seven. The front four is too sporadic.

If Lefty is a QB guru I would expect some sort of progression, but there isn't any. Each week one thing gets better and something else gets worse. I can't understand his obsession with OMac to the short side. I don't understand our lack of usage with Lutz and Prosch. I love OMac but he has no business in pass pro on 3rd an long throws, Tre is the obvious choice or Prosch.

If Lefty was suppose to be an offensive prodigy that can coach spread and pro, then why not run more spread to help the assistants and players adjust. Make it easier on your talent till you get the talent to run your style of offense. Also, the serious lack of adjustments on offense is extremely concerning.

Our defense is giving us a chance in every game but they can't score all the points.

It could be Lefty is sleeping with everybody's wives and they found out about it.

If you can't discuss as an adult please just go away. Thanks.

It could be Lefty is sleeping with everybody's wives and they found out about it.

I believe it was his attempt to inject a little humor.

And no one laughed at his "2" attempts. So stop.

I laughed

I laughed

You would.

Heck I thought it was funny. But what's the difference we're just talking about conspiracies and what could be going on. I could say maybe it's because Lefty is white and Trooper is black. Or maybe it's because Lefty don't like Trooper wearing his hat backwards. Or Grimes could have wanted to be the OC since the O line was horrible and the Wr were pretty good. I mean the stuff being said has no foundation to it so how do you deciepher what should be taken seriously or what shouldn't?

by Wednesday Lefty will go teach WR run routes...then say "old scotty is back" by the time next weekend, Offense will be call by Luper and Taylor.

It doesn't help that he doesnt have a QB, either

I agree that he doesnt have a QB that fits his plan(whatever that may be). However, Auburn does have a couple of QB'S

What about drives like when KF made an 8 yard pass on 1st we run on 2nd and lose three yards then we jump offsides and it's now 3rd and 9? Or JW is in and the o line jump offsides JW runs his play picks up 4 and now it's 2nd and 11 and you say ok KF get us the first on two downs. And if I'm not mistaken we ran again and picked up two so it's really ok KF get us this 3rd and 9.....hard to blame KF for that isn't it?

I laughed

You would.

I also laughed.

Could it be that Loeffler is making $500,000 per year in his first year, and that Troop makes $425,000, and Luper makes $300,000? Could the fact that Lefty makes more money be an issue?

**If these numbers are wrong, I apologize.

I can say 100% without a doubt this is a problem.

I once hired an individual making 2.00 more an hour than an employee that had been with me for more than 6 months. Keep in mind that the person making 2.00 an hour more had more experirnce and was only working 15-20hrs a week v.s. 40+ hrs, for the person making 2.00 less.

Somehow pay was leaked. Did this cause problems. The words h#ll yes would be a gross understatement. Problems like you wouldnt believe.

Good post Weegs. You can believe the same types of problems we experience with employees/co-workers on a daily basis, arent much diffrent than what happens amongst coaches/coaching staffs on a daily basis.

I laughed

You would.

I also laughed.

I started to laugh, then i realized he would have called the wrong play or been in the wrong position.

But how can you say that's a problem 100%? If I worked for a guy and another guy makes more money because of me because of experience or education I wouldn't get mad. Every person is different.

I laughed

You would.

I also laughed.

You would.

But how can you say that's a problem 100%? If I worked for a guy and another guy makes more money because of me because of experience or education I wouldn't get mad. Every person is different.

True everyone is diffrent. In my hiring education was the same. Ok nothing is 100%. The look on the sidlines shows me something among coaches is not meshing.

Its possible that coaches that were part of the NC success, responsible for recruiting these top athletes, through very hard work, not to mention the competition on the trail with the coach up NW. The new guy comes in not only making more, but has a plan my recruits werent sold on when recruited, not to mention it hasnt worked thus far. Yea I can see a problem.

When Coach Chizik was chewing a player out for a penalty, Trooper goes over and pulls player away from Coach Chizik mid-chew. I believe there is more to the story, I may never know.

Archived