Could This Be Our Problem?

Weegle777

Dead on Kev. And the salaries are public knowledge so anybody can see it. And if we think these coaches don't talk to each other about that we are nuts.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember everybody making a big deal about that. I also remember that happening in 2010 during the arky game if I'm not mistaken. Was there something going on then as well? Maybe it wasn't mid chew maybe Chiz was wrapping it up. Chiz doesn't seem like a passive guy I'm sure if it was something he wanted the guy to hear he would have followed him or told him to come here. And how do those salaries compare to other guys who coach the same position? I don't think they expected to be paid the same as an OC. Now are they underpaid for a position coach? But just to assume just for the sake of assuming doesn't make sense IMO. I'm looking at your pic of Bo right now I could say there is no way he wasn't using steroids because he's so ripped. But why would I say that if there is no evidence to it?

Dead on Kev. And the salaries are public knowledge so anybody can see it. And if we think these coaches don't talk to each other about that we are nuts.

Wait I said something was crazy and you said I wasn't an adult. You say we are nuts but I guess it's different? It seems like you wanted everyone to agree with you and the people that agree with you are spot on but a disagreement is childish and not funny.

I remember everybody making a big deal about that. I also remember that happening in 2010 during the arky game if I'm not mistaken. Was there something going on then as well? Maybe it wasn't mid chew maybe Chiz was wrapping it up. Chiz doesn't seem like a passive guy I'm sure if it was something he wanted the guy to hear he would have followed him or told him to come here. And how do those salaries compare to other guys who coach the same position? I don't think they expected to be paid the same as an OC. Now are they underpaid for a position coach? But just to assume just for the sake of assuming doesn't make sense IMO. I'm looking at your pic of Bo right now I could say there is no way he wasn't using steroids because he's so ripped. But why would I say that if there is no evidence to it?

You have to be kidding. These guys don't expect to be paid as much as the new guy? You have to be smarter than that. These guys have egos the size of a planet and to think that it definitely isn't an issue is being disingenuous. Nobody said that this is most definitely the problem, we said it could be.

Wait I said something was crazy and you said I wasn't an adult. You say we are nuts but I guess it's different? It seems like you wanted everyone to agree with you and the people that agree with you are spot on but a disagreement is childish and not funny.

Dont think thats why Weegs called a previous post childish. Hey what do I know, I love to agree with Weegs. :bow: All things Weegs

Now you're reaching. Come on.

Reaching? Reaching for what I'm having fun posting about football telling a couple of jokes trying to keep the spirits up . You're the one who had the attitiude. Why would I be reaching for anything I don't care? But that is what you did, I said that's crazy talk why would they sabatoge their own resumes and you said this is for adults and told me to go away......lol

You have to be kidding. These guys don't expect to be paid as much as the new guy? You have to be smarter than that. These guys have egos the size of a planet and to think that it definitely isn't an issue is being disingenuous. Nobody said that this is most definitely the problem, we said it could be.

No you have to be kidding. I don't think their is a wr coach or o line coach in America who expects to make more money than the OFFENSIVE COORD. Should Coach Thigpen have expected to make more than CVG?

Reaching? Reaching for what I'm having fun posting about football telling a couple of jokes trying to keep the spirits up . You're the one who had the attitiude. Why would I be reaching for anything I don't care? But that is what you did, I said that's crazy talk why would they sabatoge their own resumes and you said this is for adults and told me to go away......lol

Ok!!!!!!!! Good Lord man!!!!! You win you are freaking hilarious!!!!!!!! You are the greatest comedian I have ever heard!!!!!!!!! You are the winner!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Can we move on now?

No you have to be kidding. I don't think their is a wr coach or o line coach in America who expects to make more money than the OFFENSIVE COORD. Should Coach Thigpen have expected to make more than CVG?

Never know. Coaches are different animals, and Thigpen, no. Because he was glad they brought BVG in. I was mostly talking about the offensive side of the ball because that is where we look absolutely lost.

See now that's childish. And I don't think neither one of us was talking about comedy (at least I wasn't) I know how it is though man some people have trouble admitting they were wrong. But it's all good man like I said I guess all things are possible but I don't think that's it personally

Ok!!!!!!!! Good Lord man!!!!! You win you are freaking hilarious!!!!!!!! You are the greatest comedian I have ever heard!!!!!!!!! You are the winner!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Can we move on now?

LOL. That was funny right there :laugh:

Bo is cut know doubt. Lacks the bulk and mass to be even considered as a possible juicer.

You would think that was funny.....

Bo is cut know doubt. Lacks the bulk and mass to be even considered as a possible juicer.

LOL ok........

I saw what you did there.

Yes thanks man you made my night cuz I don't care what any of them say that was funny right there! LOL

Yes thanks man you made my night cuz I don't care what any of them say that was funny right there! LOL

You would think that was funny. ;D

LOL ok........

Not asking you to agree sir. Just stating the obvious. I respect your opinion.

Again just trying to figure out what the problem COULD be. I am sure you will agree there is a problem.

It doesn't look like CSL fits in at Auburn. He may be a decent guy, fine coach even, but it's broke on the plains. I'm not a "Fire the Coaches" type of dude, but it's time to try something different.

7 replies on one page alone. Totally agree, no evidence to support you care. ;)

LOL ok........

Not asking you to agree sir. Just stating the obvious. I respect your opinion.

Again just trying to figure out what the problem COULD be. I am sure you will agree there is a problem.

Oh yeah. Coaches need to be better at developing these guys. Strength and conditioning need to do some different techniques. I would say even the way they practice needs to be different. I would literally shake up everything. I may would even do study halls different. But I don't think it's coaches disliking each other or sabotaging each other or anything like that

Archived