SEC CG

88Tiger

Does anyone know which jersey we will wear in the SEC CG this year?

Does the higher ranked team wear the home jersey or does it alternate between the West and East division each year?

I know LSU wore white last year...but that really doesn't tell us anything.

Just curious as my son wants to buy a new AU jersey and wants to buy the one that we'll wear in the SEC CG.

Thanks.

I may be wrong, but I think it rotates each year between East and West. LSU always wears white...so last year is no help.

But if memory serves, Arkansas wore white two years ago against UGa...so it would be the East's turn to be 'home'...that means AU wears white, if my guessing is right.

Hope that helps....

:au: War Eagle :au:

I love the white...I just hate the fact that both times I've been to the GA Dome, we've lost.  :hmm:

117768[/snapback]

The one time I went AU won...dang Clemson! ;)

I love the white...I just hate the fact that both times I've been to the GA Dome, we've lost.  :hmm:

117768[/snapback]

me too Numa so I refuse to go I will be at the bucket shop in ATL so if we win I can go to the GA Dome and find some tailgaters.

dude that s like 50 yd line field level?!

How the HELL did you get those tickets and can i be your friend?

:D

117832[/snapback]

Wow...Ditto..Heck I'll even buy the beer!

It looks like you are right in the middle of the neutral side. That side is a mix of both teams and others who bought tickets just to go. The gold and blue sections on the other side are the ones reserved for the participating schools.

Anyone know which sideline Auburn will be on?  I'm on row 3 of section 115 so I was just curious...

georgia_dome.gif

117821[/snapback]

I'll buy beer, refreshments, maybe a few souveniers, and drive you to and from the game :big:

Archived