Chizik and BVG

touchdownAU

Could CSL use these guys to help our offense? They are both great defensive minds so when he plans out his gameplan should he go to them and ask how would you defend this, or what type of defense would you run in this situation? Our even when watching film saying hey they are doing this on this situation I was planning on attacking them this way? what do yall think?

For some reason, I get the feeling that this staff is not working together that well. During Chizik's first 2 years, I remember seeing Gus, Chizik and Roof talking a lot, doing interviews together, and they seemed to have a little chemistry with each other. Last year, this chemistry seemed to disappear, and this year, I have not seen it much at all. I think Chizik is realizing Loeffler isn't cutting it in the SEC. I hope that Chizik and BVG are okay, because I think BVG will turn our defense around.

I have no faith in Loeffler, and think he needs to go NOW (my humble opinion).

For some reason, I get the feeling that this staff is not working together that well. During Chizik's first 2 years, I remember seeing Gus, Chizik and Roof talking a lot, doing interviews together, and they seemed to have a little chemistry with each other. Last year, this chemistry seemed to disappear, and this year, I have not seen it much at all. I think Chizik is realizing Loeffler isn't cutting it in the SEC. I hope that Chizik and BVG are okay, because I think BVG will turn our defense around.

I have no faith in Loeffler, and think he needs to go NOW (my humble opinion).

He does need to go but not now. It will be at the end of the year as Chiziks sacrifice.

Archived