Things I learned today

juscAUse

Everyone on this board are beginning to sound like bammers seriously...you complain about EVERYTHING quit whining and support the team or get the hell out....nothing any of you say will influence the AD or coaching staff so quit playing armchair qb and shut up

No! You shut up. I am a lifelong fan of Auburn and this is the worst mess I have ever seen. Chizik is the worst game day coach I have ever seen. Barfield was better than this. Sunshine pumpers are sickeniing at this point.

Ain't no sunshine till he's GONE!!

Until he's gone, only rain everyday.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire him today. Put BVG in charge of the team. Look for a new coach at the end of the year.

Put him as HC and leave him there and let him hire some new coaches.. at least he has no issues with chewing-out players when they screw up.. this is what is needed to get into the thick heads of these guys.. Never see Chiz yelling at the players for screwing up..

Chizik has to see that his ways are not working. If he has Auburn and the players best interest at heart he will leave on his own. He is a great guy but sometimes people get in over their head and that is where he seems to be.

Our best MLB might be a walk on.

Ain't that the truth. Let Frost get out there more and give it a try. Cannot be worse than Holland. I almost want to go on his Facebook and ask him what is wrong, if he is going through anything, because his play his horrible. Oh well, I am going to try and believe we can win next week but I thought that about this week and except for the last of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarters, we were in it.

Archived