Things I learned today

juscAUse

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chizik has turned into a joke. However, I'm not laughing.

Pointless for me to say anything positive.

true said... pointless because sunshine pumping is useless at this point

Everyone on this board are beginning to sound like bammers seriously...you complain about EVERYTHING quit whining and support the team or get the hell out....nothing any of you say will influence the AD or coaching staff so quit playing armchair qb and shut up

Everyone on this board are beginning to sound like bammers seriously...you complain about EVERYTHING quit whining and support the team or get the hell out....nothing any of you say will influence the AD or coaching staff so quit playing armchair qb and shut up

Amen! We are fine! Nothing to see here! Our coaches are doing the best they can. Let's just support our Tigers even though they are the worst team in school history! WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer: :homer::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner::punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk::wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :au: :au: :au: :au: :au: :au: :AUBig: :AUBig: :AUBig: :AUBig: :AUBig: :AUBig: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe:

Apparently nothing the AD or staff says to the players has influenced any of the games this year either. :)

The one telling the masses to be quiet...I wanna try!

Hey JMassie11, STFU!

I already knew the players had given up. I realized that last week. What I learned today was that the coaches have given up.

Case in point, in the 1st quarter Ole Miss was in the process of running a sweep play when it was blown dead due to a T/O called by Auburn. It was obvious even on TV that the play was designed for the rb to throw back to the qb. Of course, shortly after that Ole Miss ran the play and the qb was unnoticed by the entire defense! Did our coaches not see this? How could they not see it? If they did, why did they not alert the players?

Its inexcuseable for the highest paid coaching staff in the country to not be focused on what they're doing.

Want to see give up?

Watch Corey Lemonier, especially in the second half today. A guy who was getting off literally within .1 seconds of the snap at the start of the season is now maybe out of his stance about a second after the ball is snapped.

Can't really blame the players too much since the coaches are not coming close to putting them in a position to win.

Well, I guess we won't have to worry about Corey going pro after this year!

Douchebag post....good one

The one telling the masses to be quiet...I wanna try!

Hey JMassie11, STFU!

HA....just turn up the bottle and poke that chest out some more

What's the point of this board if we can't say what we are thinking?

Just because you whine and complain does not make you a bammer and does not mean you don't support the team. Most have given up on the coaches not the players.

Coaches don't read these anyways so who cares?

Saying what we think... if it's not full of sunshine... is frowned upon here. Apparently a lot of us are clueless to the fact that 'Denial' will make us a better football team next week in Nashville.

don't feel sorry for trooper. he's the worst position coach we have.

I beg to differ. I think we have recievers open all day,and they block reasonably well,and he is a helluva recruiter. We have no one to throw them the ball it seems,and unless you're Blake,the ball will never come to you in crunch time. I do wonder about the rotation,but...?

I already knew the players had given up. I realized that last week. What I learned today was that the coaches have given up.

Case in point, in the 1st quarter Ole Miss was in the process of running a sweep play when it was blown dead due to a T/O called by Auburn. It was obvious even on TV that the play was designed for the rb to throw back to the qb. Of course, shortly after that Ole Miss ran the play and the qb was unnoticed by the entire defense! Did our coaches not see this? How could they not see it? If they did, why did they not alert the players?

Its inexcuseable for the highest paid coaching staff in the country to not be focused on what they're doing.

Want to see give up?

Watch Corey Lemonier, especially in the second half today. A guy who was getting off literally within .1 seconds of the snap at the start of the season is now maybe out of his stance about a second after the ball is snapped.

Can't really blame the players too much since the coaches are not coming close to putting them in a position to win.

Could he be tired (Lemonier) ? Did he come out of the game at all? I thought we had 8 DE's that were gonna be world beaters. Can someone help before I have to watch that crap again?

I learned I can sleep through an entire Auburn football game and actually do as much good as the coaches did.

I bet you felt better after the nap too.

Saying what we think... if it's not full of sunshine... is frowned upon here. Apparently a lot of us are clueless to the fact that 'Denial' will make us a better football team next week in Nashville.

After last season I tried to tell people that this was not working. 5 blowouts at the hands of every decent team our guys played was a humiliation. To a person everyone here told me ithe players weren't humiliated at all. Well if they weren't they should have been.

Now, predictably, things keep heading in the same direction they were at season's end last year...spiraling downward.

It is NOT being disloyel to Auburn to say that this is not acceptable. Quite the contrary. It is disloyal to Auburn to say that this IS acceptable.

Has Auburn been competitive in the 2nd half this year? I don't understand what they do during halftime. Are they making adjustments??? Or are they just waiting for something negative to happen.

No! You shut up. I am a lifelong fan of Auburn and this is the worst mess I have ever seen. Chizik is the worst game day coach I have ever seen. Barfield was better than this. Sunshine pumpers are sickeniing at this point.

No! You shut up. I am a lifelong fan of Auburn and this is the worst mess I have ever seen. Chizik is the worst game day coach I have ever seen. Barfield was better than this. Sunshine pumpers are sickeniing at this point.

Ain't no sunshine till he's GONE!!

Oh, there is sunshine, like on NSD we will reel in another great class, and then all their abilities and skills will magically dissappear, and all we will hear about is how we just have to get back to the fundamentals, and we will still suck.

Archived